Rider Down

Java001

You are clearly a PE boy, base your opinion on what is right not on who you know! you are soft, and shouldnt take part in any sport where there is a chance of being injured!

thats my opinion!

get a life!

hahahaha Dale causing crap again. Read the forum rules.

Welcome to the hub buddy.

ps no one going to buy your dunlop dual suspension here for R 1000

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad really sad, that so many years down the line people still think they can get everything handed to them on a silver platter, by means of development. One has to work damn hard for what you want. It's time to stop freeloading and work for what you want in life. By playing dirty won't get you far as no one will want to play with you any more. How to sort the rider out is: No club in WP (or other province) must accept him as a member, not even PPA. Then he won't be able to get a CSA license hence he won't be able to partake in any events. Simple really.

Guest Omega Man

could even start a new kind of MTB race. a anything goes race, first to the top of the hill wins :lol:

How about first to the bottom of the hill wins?

Your link is a bit wonky. However, if you're referring to the three pics in the banner, they're pretty inconclusive. I'm with TNT on this one. Why haven't the riders sorted him if he's a menace?

I'm with you on this one, B.

Cannot draw any conclusions from the info as it is presented here.

All I know is that acts of poor sportmanship does not take the individual far.

The spirit of the sport will reveal itself to those in arrogance and unfair ways.

And so the lessons taught by the cycling gods.

It is a matter of time.

Edited by AirBender

This is a Theo Bos character in the making. What goes around comes around.

Amazing how this rider has consistently caused grevious bodily harm to riders in the past two years. Let me recap for those that were not there.......2010 bradwin Daniels lands up in a fight with a bunch rider and causes him to crash out the race, after a wheel change the Gauteng rider after a five lap grace reemerges the race, needless to say there is a fusty cuff that ensues after the race. Bradwin Daniels father than gets involved and pulls a firearm on the riders, a fight breaks out in the stands and the Bradwin Daniels mother has an epileptic fit..... CHAOS REIGNS! Good laud!!!!! 2011 the same development rider pulls Shane Phiffer off his bike, and then proceeds to the exit gate after the event......why????? If he did nothing wrong he would not have run away!!!! Brad win Daniels is not Welcome to the amazing sport of track cycling, neither is his family!!!!!!! He is an arrogant little Rubbish who will never materialize to anything!

Amazing how this rider has consistently caused grevious bodily harm to riders in the past two years. Let me recap for those that were not there.......2010 bradwin Daniels lands up in a fight with a bunch rider and causes him to crash out the race, after a wheel change the Gauteng rider after a five lap grace reemerges the race, needless to say there is a fusty cuff that ensues after the race. Bradwin Daniels father than gets involved and pulls a firearm on the riders, a fight breaks out in the stands and the Bradwin Daniels mother has an epileptic fit..... CHAOS REIGNS! Good laud!!!!! 2011 the same development rider pulls Shane Phiffer off his bike, and then proceeds to the exit gate after the event......why????? If he did nothing wrong he would not have run away!!!! Brad win Daniels is not Welcome to the amazing sport of track cycling, neither is his family!!!!!!! He is an arrogant little Rubbish who will never materialize to anything!

Why is this being posted here? Why weren't/aren't the police involved?

I see it as unfair when someone's name get dropped and the accuser/s did not seek to address thus directly with the peoples or clubs involved.

I ask:

Focus on the issue, NOT the individual.

Cannot draw any conclusions from the info as it is presented here.

Ok, no matter what happened prior to the incident ... No rider is allowed to put his hands on another riders handlebar at any time, simple.

Sjoe, I never know cycling was so rough and ready! Pulling a gun? How old are these tjops?!

Why does no one take the law to this guy? If the cycling bodies are turning a blind eye then sue the chap. Lay charges of assault. Lay charges of damaging others property. I know this country is slack in the law but maybe if he has enough charges against him and his family he might see some jail time. It may be in the future but worth a try?? :unsure:

I see it as unfair when someone's name get dropped and the accuser/s did not seek to address thus directly with the peoples or clubs involved.

I ask:

Oh dear. Common sense and decency, on a hub thread? You don't ask for much :)

Ok, no matter what happened prior to the incident ... No rider is allowed to put his hands on another riders handlebar at any time, simple.

No question about that, Tankman.

The rules are the rules.

Discussing the individual here does not address the matter.

Club and competitions are responsible for regulating these matters, not The HubSA.

I do see the thread originator ask for a "track riders might ask for a petition from Hubbers...". :huh:

Edited by AirBender

Sadly, Cyclinglegs, this family is not here, presumably, to bring their view and opinions into this thread.

Uncool post. :thumbdown: