Vetseun

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jussie, i feel bad, i just woke up.

hmm sometime to kill before the stormers game, ahh going back to bed

My alarm goes off at 04:30 every day, seven days a week.

Once I open my eyes, I'm generally on my feet before the minute hand has come full circle.

Always been a morning person. Best time of the day :clap:

I got up at "half past dark" (between 4 & 4.30 am) every day for 25 years, rushing around to shower dress and drive 40kms to be at my factory at 5.45am to open at 6am for the morning shift.

Now that I have retired "NOTHING" and I repeat "NOTHING" will ever get me up at that time again on a regular basis.

Now I enjoy nothing more than rising leisurly at 6.15am enjoying a relaxing cup of coffee and glancing through the morning newspaper, its new to me and I love it.

Good luck mate, one day is cool, do it every day for 25 years and give me a call. :)

Boarding school ?

Yip. :(

Eish. Brace youself Sheila. My Son is a weekly boarder and that's bad enough..... Miss him stacks.

I will too. I am luckier than most divorced dads in that I see my boys nearly every day. It'll be hard, but it's his choice.

i just got to work. doesnt count, 4 wheels and all?

What do you do? I normally start work about the same time, but luckily only on weekdays.

Its really fantastic to ride at that time. We saw numerous buck, two jackal, a black oke (very drunk), and lots of lightning in the distance. :thumbup:

Edited by THE BLOODY AGENT

Isnt Spuds school in the midlands TW?

Enjoy the ride. I'm up too, but not for fun. Going to the Midlands with my ex-wife to look at schools for my son.

Isnt Spuds school in the midlands TW?

Hahaha! Yes, it is! Actually, Conor had hatched the idea about a year and a half ago to go to boarding school. This, I think, was reinforced by him reading the Spud books. He got a bit of an eye-opener when he heard the routine and discipline at the school he had picked as he preferred one! :lol:

ps, Your morning ride sounded awesome...well, maybe apart from the drunk oke.

Shot!

Hahaha! Yes, it is! Actually, Conor had hatched the idea about a year and a half ago to go to boarding school. This, I think, was reinforced by him reading the Spud books. He got a bit of an eye-opener when he heard the routine and discipline at the school he had picked as he preferred one! :lol:

ps, Your morning ride sounded awesome...well, maybe apart from the drunk oke.

Mayb I didn't wake up at 3h30 but I managed 5am, I hit greenkloof mtb park at 8ish...

Was there at the same time...

Rode through from Centurion around 7:15...

Was a good day out @ Groenies...

1st time on the Fountains section - loads of fun!

Was there at the same time...

Rode through from Centurion around 7:15...

Was a good day out @ Groenies...

1st time on the Fountains section - loads of fun!

yeah tWas perfect, managed around 40km on both sides. Relaxed ride, giraffes grazing :) I enjoyed it :)

this morning I started 7am at Bredes Nek 60km... Cold! I thought I was going to loose my limbs lol!