So, I'll expect the police to be here soon...

sias

Okey Dokey - where did I put those Australian Immegreation forms?

3 South Africans murdered in Adelaide( the next town from where my wife is from) last week. So not all rosy in the land down under. :( I'm still going for sure

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are problem all over the world. Admittedly, some worse that others, but each country has their own issues. At some point you need to make a copmromise. It just depends on how much you are willing to compromise...

There are problem all over the world. Admittedly, some worse that others, but each country has their own issues. At some point you need to make a copmromise. It just depends on how much you are willing to compromise...

Ja, sadly we are living in a country where the corrupt ANC is lobbying for the right to sing a song about killing white farmers, the very people who feed the country..and some other African countries. I read somewhere that back in 1994 there were something like 300,000 farmers, now there is less than 100,000. I stand corrected on the the exact figures but it was a worrying amount nonetheless.

Last week there was a white farmer who was dragged over a Km behind a bakkie, can you imagine the uproar if it has been Sam Tshabalala and not an Afrikaaner? It got one mention on the news and that was it.

I'm also a farmer. I am still paying the bank each month for the land that I "stole". If Malema want to nationalise land, every bank in SA will go bankrupt because we give our farm as security when buying new land or for production loans. If the ANC nationalise property the banks' assets will be worthless, so will every house and property in SA lose all its value. The only people that he impress is the uninformed crowd cheering him on. There is a huge growing black middle class in SA who see him for what he is: an illiterate political opportunist. I am a farmer and I am not afraid of Malema or his followers. I am not going to Aussie. The grass is greener on the other side , because there is more "***" there. If you have money to invest, do it in agricultural companies who are spreading there bussiness into Africa. You will be richly rewarded in 10 years time.

I'm also a farmer. I am still paying the bank each month for the land that I "stole". If Malema want to nationalise land, every bank in SA will go bankrupt because we give our farm as security when buying new land or for production loans. If the ANC nationalise property the banks' assets will be worthless, so will every house and property in SA lose all its value. The only people that he impress is the uninformed crowd cheering him on. There is a huge growing black middle class in SA who see him for what he is: an illiterate political opportunist. I am a farmer and I am not afraid of Malema or his followers. I am not going to Aussie. The grass is greener on the other side , because there is more "***" there. If you have money to invest, do it in agricultural companies who are spreading there bussiness into Africa. You will be richly rewarded in 10 years time.

Oi!! Give THAT man a BELLS!! :D :D

Constitution means squat. In order to be enforced it has to go through the legal system. Things like that bypass the legal system.

I don't agree. I think our constitution is one of the strongest in the world, it can't just be shrugged to the side. And quite honestly any law has to be enforced by the legal system. If the ANC somehow does do away with the constitution which I think can be done be a presidential decree or something, then I guess that will be the call to arms.

In my opinion, Malema is just there to voice out loud the very things the ANC would love to say and do but can't, which explains why no one is reining him in. What we need a loud mouth from the oppositions side who can do the same and call things the way they are with the odd "hand slap" when the bounds are over stepped. Malema is also handy in distracting the masses from the mess the ANC has realized it's in.

Maybe it's about time the white's started singing "bring me my machine gun"!

:)

Edited by EigerSA

I don't agree. I think our constitution is one of the strongest in the world, it can't just be shrugged to the side. And quite honestly any law has to be enforced by the legal system. If the ANC somehow does do away with the constitution which I think can be done be a presidential decree or something, then I guess that will be the call to arms.

It requires a two-thirds majority to amend it. It takes a three-quarters amendment to change the first section which establishes us as a democratic state.

Well put. Let those with no faith in this country run off to somewhere 'safe' and sterile like Aus, or wherever, and those that are willing to stay reap the rewards. Yes, there is risk here, but there is no reward without risk.

See you in ten years, and all the years in between. :D

What about us whites, we're like puppets. Every time puppet master Julius opens his mouth we flap our arms about in a huff. I'm just ignoring him, my life is better for it.

Its a good idea just to ignore it to keep your sanity, hell I try and practise this, but I would love to know how many "When We's" (Rhodesians) followed the same thought pattern

There is a huge growing black middle class in SA who see him for what he is: an illiterate political opportunist.

I fully agree with that statement.

Most of the black "middle" I deal with are motivated by the same things that most people are motivated by - gainful employment, a government system that works, safety for themselves and their family, security of future for their kids etc.

The problem as I see it is what I called the lost generation - black people that are motivated by emotion and vengence. They are uneducated with no prospect of lifting themselves out of their current situation. They are the ones swallowing Malema's poison with hands out waiting for freedom and money to be shoved down their throats.

I see it this way - if we survive the next 10-15 years South Africa will a fantastic place - until then we *** and betaal as many new taxes as the governement can devise and hope that SA isn't bankrupt by the time black people see the anc for the corrupt, misguided, money pilfering, wasteful, backward, empty promise institution it is.

I see all the ANC ward candidates in and around the area where I stay is white.

Juju speaks for the ANC and they don't silence him because at the end of the day they want all the land......all they see is $$$$$$ signs ;)

Well put. Let those with no faith in this country run off to somewhere 'safe' and sterile like Aus, or wherever, and those that are willing to stay reap the rewards. Yes, there is risk here, but there is no reward without risk.

See you in ten years, and all the years in between. :D

When people say "The grass is greener on the other side , because there is more "***" there".........is a very narrow minded way of thinking......ever thought that the grass is "greener" 'cos people work to make it green??!! I am a very patriotic SAFFER, but one cannot deny the fact that in places like "AUS" as an example you used, people get what they are paying their taxes for??!!...........visit a place like Aus (Adelaide, Perth etc) and one cannot help but be impressed with the fact that things actually work there........one feels safe there, one feels more relaxed there. I am really fearful for what the future holds for us, especially the minority people. The "grass" here has been totally detroyed by the frikkin ANC, and as has been pointed out, the masses will continue voting for these idiots 'cos we as a society have not got the voting maturity to look beyond color and vote those who want to govern FOR THE PEOPLE, and not for themselves. If I had the opportunity, I would leave today still, not wait for tomorrow.

Wow what legends!

This morning I awoke in my nice warm bed, switched on my lights and flushed a toilet... Although I work hard for these things, I am apparently a spoilt brat... ha ha

I also had a long and loud fart... And if I had actually followed through would it have contained the same level of intelligence as the peice I just read!

Dont let this spoil your week. Its just hot air!

Have a good week people of the hub who have the ability to think:-)