So, I'll expect the police to be here soon...

sias

So white people are thieves huh?

Ironic given that every burglar and hijacker that has ever robbed/jacked me has been black.

Hmmmmm.

Steve Hofmeyer for president. Not.

What do you do if you think all politicians are jerks not just the ANC?

Seems Steve has written a "boer struggle song"

Steve Hofmeyr has released the lyrics of his new song on Facebook. The song, “We Will Survive”, honoured the late AWB leader Eugene Terre’blanche.

Although he makes use of the word k***** in the song, he has reportedly warned that it is conditional to the outcome of Julius Malema’s hate speech court case which convenes on May 19. It is alleged that he will change the word k****** to kryger (warrior) if Malema loses his case.

Dubbing his move Boere-Karma, he reportedly said: “If Julius Malema is allowed to sing ‘Shoot the Boer’ in public, we too will sing songs that have k*****.”

Asked for comment, the ANC Youth League reportedly said: “We really don’t give a damn about Steve Hofmeyr, who does he think he is?” - IOL

Here are the lyrics to Steve’s song:

Ons sal dit oorleef - Steve Hofmeyr

“Daar’s 'n land en 'n volk in een taal gedoop

Met gebede en buskruit en bloed gekoop

Wat weer en weer van sy knie af moet streef

Ons sal dit oorleef...

Uit die kake van oormag deur die vuur op ons werf

Staan die engele by ons vroue en die kinders wat sterf

Elke grafsteen een standbeeld vir die wat bly leef

Ons sal dit oorleef...

My hart klop toktokkie waar hy breek vir my volk

Voor die kakie kanon of die k****r se dolk

Dit maak nie meer saak nie waar ons ons begeef

Ons sal dit oorleef...

Ek lig my oë tot die berge op

Waar sal my hulp tog vandaan kan kom

Ag my God jou woorde lê deur my geweef

Ons sal dit oorleef...

Ek staan vandag op jou plaas ou vriend

Daar hang stof oor die stilte sovêr ek kan sien

Maar die geeste van gister sal more herleef

Ons sal dit oorleef

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Steve has written a "boer struggle song"

Indeed - thats why I voted him for president.

I actualy think the racist approach of the ANC is very effective. Apartheid is the ultimate trump card. Don't vote for the DA or apartheid will return, nothing works? it was apartheid, crime too high? legacy of apartheid. FFS the ANC monkeys even blamed apartheid for serial killers.

I hope Stevie Wonder is right about the "Ons sal dit oorleef" part or is he being a bit dramatic :rolleyes:

The one thing the ANC is abundantly clear on is that whitey, you are not welcome no more. The writing is on the wall. They are no longer coy about it (and 'they' is the African, I want to be quite clear about that).

White people are not welcome. And what does a country in Africa without white people look like?

I've seen a few: Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Nigeria, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe. They all look more or less the same. And it ain't pretty.

They are incapable of governance, indeed, I don't believe the concepts of governance are understood (rule, yes, govern, no).

Look North and tell me what you see (north to the Sahel is salient). A depressingly consistent outcome in post-colonial countries. Hell, look west you have to - all the way over to Haiti. How'd it go there? What about Liberia, that fascinating case study? WHAT'S THE COMMON DENOMINATOR that everyone tiptoes around?

You can fool yourself as much as you choose, but South Africa is already a banana republic. What happens there every day is completely beyond (excuse the rather unfortunate pun) the pale. Just one quick example: your minister of state security and his convicted coke dealing wife. I mean, come on!

Spend more than $100 on lunch as a politician in NZ and there is a massive outcry because the public purse is being molested. What did Paul Mashatile rack up at Le Canard, again? Think it was something like R100-k. And then there's Zuma, that singing, dancing, fun loving criminal. Or, as South Africans call him, the president. More come on.

If you still don't see it, think about the fact that SA has the only case of affirmative action to benefit a majority over a minority. As a white, you are discriminated against with BEE claptrap. WTF is that all about? And as the racism of people like Manyi and Malema is excused and explained away, the ANC goes about proving every stereotype of the 'swart gevaar' years absolutely true.

What eludes me still, though, is that racism is premised on INEQUALITY (it is a generalisation. It is not premised on hate). I struggle to see how Malema, Manyi and co. can see themselves as belonging to a race superior to the Caucasian. Rather, one might argue, the mass of African humanity is inferior (the chip on the shoulder and sensitivity of many of them confirms that deep down, they know it to be true).

The bottom line as I see it (and which explains why I am not in SA any longer) is that it is best left to the Africans.

And as for being a proud South African, there isn't a lot to be proud of if you lump yourself in with the majority of the population. What you get is a world leader in rape, murder, AIDS, etc. These are the things for which we are known, in addition to incredibly entertaining politicians. No, I am a proud white South African, there is a flippen big difference; because my culture encompasses things like ethics, morality, honesty, diligence, hard work and reward. These are not things encompassed in the majority population.

So they can call us all a bunch of thieves. No problem. When it comes to name calling, I think that's just one more area where the white man's ingenuity puts him pretty far in the lead.

My sentiments exactly....

I was resident in Sweden for 18 months.... Once you see how things should be done you realize how sick SA really is.

Don't really have much hope for SA to be honest.

And I get peeved at people that go on about how wonderfull SA is and that people should not be pessimistic.... etc OPEN YOU EYES !

We will not be able to/ want te be living here in another 2 generations time.

Seems like lots of people don't want to face facts. Fast forward 50 years. SA is getting more "african" by the day, and when you look at it objectivily we are nothing more than another third world banana republic ( Althoug one with a good but rapidly deteriorating infrastructure).

If you don't believe me, have a look at the Global competiveness Report:

http://www.polity.org.za/article/the-global-competitiveness-report-2010-2011-september-2010-2010-09-09

Some hightlights to be proud off:

• Quality of the education system - 130th out of 139

• Quality of primary education - 125th out of 139

• Quality of math and science education - 137th out of 139

· Hiv prevalence - 136th out of 139

· Life expectancy - 127th out of 139

· Infant mortality - 109th out of 139

and ranks worse and worse every year.... there is a trend !

And the education is exacly where to problem is, the damage done is beyond repair. We are sitting with millions of uneducated youth and a very small ( and unwanted) number of people to support them.

A country simply can't move forward with problems like these. Unfortuanetely it is a snowball effect and I believe the oppurtunity to fix things have now passed.

I am planning my future according to common sense, which means I make sure I will have the means to pack by bags and get out of here if I need to.

If things turn out well for SA, GREAT, I love SA and would like to stay here. I am a very logical type of person though and do not want to get caught offguard.

I have deleted most of the comments of Intern because it is quite a long read - you can read it in the post previous to this.....

I concur totally with what Intern says...............

I was once a "Proudly South African". I voted for a true democraty on the '94 elections, as well as the referrendum prior to that for a real democracy. After the '94 elections, I was very optimistic for the future of this country.......but, sadly, this hope has slowly been eradicated by the goings-on and shenanigans of this government and the whole of the ANC for that matter. I have given up hope totally on the future of this country........if I was financially able, I would leave this place NOW. I have been to other countries, and we as a South African nation deserve to have the same as these countries 'cos we are tax payers who should have what we pay for. I am tired of living in fear. Unfortunately, the young in this country only know the current lifestyle we have here. They do not know what it is like living in places like Adelaide, Perth, London etc.........where you get what you pay for, where there is law & order, where people have respect for the law, where you do not have to live in a virtual prison to feel safe at home.............I could go on & on.............sigh....to win a huge lotto would really help.........

so to change the topic somewhat, when investors do business in politically unstable countries they take out political risk insurance, which provide cover for loss due to political events, amonst others, expropriation (i.e. government takes your land/property without market ralated compensation - like what Malema promotes), if a product like that was available at individual level would anybody go for something like that?

so to change the topic somewhat, when investors do business in politically unstable countries they take out political risk insurance, which provide cover for loss due to political events, amonst others, expropriation (i.e. government takes your land/property without market ralated compensation - like what Malema promotes), if a product like that was available at individual level would anybody go for something like that?

Political risk insurance in SA..... That is one policy that would sell like hot cakes. Sign me up, one of my biggest fears is when the masses occupy the extra acres of my plot "that I am not using". If we don't build wall to wall, we will probably lose it, just a matter of time. It's probably too late for me, but my kids are getting the hell out of here, and most of their friends are doing the same. It's a damn shame.

I should be broader in my analysis: whitey, Indian, coloured, you are not welcome. Ethnic bantus are about all that is wanted in SA/Africa. See what they did to Indians in Uganda/Kenya/DRC, etc. Because this industrious race dominates business, it is viewed with hostility and suspicion (the jellaas), which requires that the African burn down and loot what has been created by someone else's hard work. And Jimmy Manyi, an incompetent creep who I had the misfortune of interviewing when he was employed at IBM SA, has made his (and by extension, that of the ANC) position clear on coloureds. I must admit to identifying with the 'whitey' cause more than that of others, though.

I, for one, refuse to participate in the oppression of my own culture - a culture which I believe has much to recommend it. So much for Nelson's 'Never and never again' speech. Don't let the insidious creep of stealthy oppression blind-side you. That's what happened in 1930s Germany and we all know how that turned out.

I'll vote for any party that can educate the youth and create jobs, among the masses of our population that is.

Without these 2 outcomes, we gonna have a replay - with more violence - of whats happening in Tunisia, Egypt etc.

Without education we cannot compete to create new jobs. Focus on these two things and we should be ok.

Indeed - thats why I voted him for president.

I actualy think the racist approach of the ANC is very effective. Apartheid is the ultimate trump card. Don't vote for the DA or apartheid will return, nothing works? it was apartheid, crime too high? legacy of apartheid. FFS the ANC monkeys even blamed apartheid for serial killers.

I see now that the state of the Port Elizabeth municipality is down to colonialism. :o

I see now that the state of the Port Elizabeth municipality is down to colonialism. :o

Of course, you can't expect anything to have changed in 17 years, its going to take forever and a day to rectify! And then some....!

And then the stupid Mayor states that services are being directed at the white upper class, but he is the mayor and has the power to stop it but doesn't?

Ja, at least it is a holiday on Wednesday and I get to cycle!

I'll vote for any party that can educate the youth and create jobs, among the masses of our population that is.

Without these 2 outcomes, we gonna have a replay - with more violence - of whats happening in Tunisia, Egypt etc.

Without education we cannot compete to create new jobs. Focus on these two things and we should be ok.

The hallowed Congress abhors education as it will create an intelligent discerning voter base! Something that Africa does not quite like in its perception of "democracy"!!

Constitution means squat. In order to be enforced it has to go through the legal system. Things like that bypass the legal system.

Legal system? What legal system. There's more justice on a TV show like Noddy & Big Ears...

Ask Shaik how good our legal system is...!!##$%*