SAPO Track and Trace

rad006

Can anybody actually access it? I want to track a package and no matter what computer or browser I use still no luck...

Thanks Ill remember parcel track from now on....But now im getting errors from their side I hate this...Best is to pick up the phone I think

Used it this morning on IE. But the dates and times are buggered. Anyone have a contact for customs? I want to query the status of a parcel?

I have had loads of issues before! Just kept refreshing the page in IE and Chrome. Sometimes worked, sometimes didn't..... luck of the refresh.

rather use this site

http://www.parceltrack.co.za/

But if you're tracking a sapo number, it simply re-directs you to the sapo website anyway :huh:

Anyway, I tried tracking at sapo now, and I get a message "A technical error occurred. Our technicians are working on the problem. Please try again shortly. " When I submit a niumber. Also, their call center and head office numbers are down. Spoke to a connection at the SAPO Communications center, he's gonna look into it and let me know.

Cool thanks as thats what im getting now

I see on that parceltrack website, you can use the speed services part. enter your sapo track number there, that gave me a result.