Very Suspect!!!

Bos

These are our Banking details to make the payment please send a copy of the payment receipt to fax no 0866651740 as a proof of payment or for refund

ABSA BANK

ACCOUNT NO:9260930535

NAME: E.M.LIVI

I will email our banking details for payment upon confirmation of payment in my account will I ship out through a logistic company and a shipment tracking number will be emailed to you for track and trace of your item

I wait on your response today.

Daniel

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not stolen, more like the bike doesnt exist to sell, same story as before. They put ads up and want your money, the bike never gets delivered.

yep, saw that add and just moved on.

gumtree is loaded with scammers, you gotta be careful.

i called the number, definitely a foreigner..

ok..sounds definitely like a nigerian..

gave the same address, for viewing ..send i should send an email..

probably will reply with the same email as above..

has someone informed the cops yet ?

I did the last time"Daniel" tried this, seems his cell no has changed and the bank details have also changed. ABSA bank though. I even spoke to ABSA bank that checked the account, but luckly no monies had gone into the account after it was opened three months before.

What did he have to say when you called?

I did the last time"Daniel" tried this, seems his cell no has changed and the bank details have also changed. ABSA bank though. I even spoke to ABSA bank that checked the account, but luckly no monies had gone into the account after it was opened three months before.

What did he have to say when you called?

said his name was Daniel.

i asked whether it was at a shop. he said no, its by his house.

said it was in Barberton.

i said the ad showed De Aar and as such i thought it was in WCape, he said no ,

but i can come view it, or pay then he'll courier it

It would be good if someone went to view the bike and picked it up. Anyone nowdays could arrange to deposit money directly as long as they have internet connection.

2 issues though:

1.)One would need a gun for the visit to the premises

2.)if you did log into your bank account maybe at gun point they would ask you to transfer everything you have and dump your body somewhere far away

hmm....

I Have a mate doing his comp serve in Baberton.. I'll ask him if he"s looking for a bike :)

It would be good if someone went to view the bike and picked it up. Anyone nowdays could arrange to deposit money directly as long as they have internet connection.

2 issues though:

1.)One would need a gun for the visit to the premises

2.)if you did log into your bank account maybe at gun point they would ask you to transfer everything you have and dump your body somewhere far away

hmm....

Dont you get it?

There is no bike!

I just got this reply from the Poster on gumtree...

Dear

Thank you for your interest buying the TREK top fuel 9.9 SL 2011 size (17.5) Inc extras from us yes it is still available for sale ,you can come and view it on 25 Stanley Street , Barberton, Mpumalanga, South Africa our unit price is 10,000 Rand s or email your postal address so that I will start packaging it for delivery through Hand to Hand service Courier.

I will like to receive payment before shipment upon the receipt of payment I will ship direct to your door step with a shipment tracking number issued to you

I wait on your response today.

Daniel

So get his banking details and report him to the fraud line. Strange how he went from De Aaar to Baberton.

So get his banking details and report him to the fraud line. Strange how he went from De Aaar to Baberton.

Ive done this already with a similar case, the cops havent done nothingthat I know of, same people 100%.

Deal of the week :)........... Some "Lucky" bloke will be out of 10k :).............. Is the add still on Gumtree ? Don't have access to Gumtree at the office :(