Riding up the DOWNhills at Tokai

grb285

Hot dang! Y'all nearly went an'made me blush!

-- Build planned for this weekend.. who is keen? Stunts, jumps, berms and obstacles planned, should be fun.--

:)

Hell yeah! What time? I've got something planned late afternoon/evening, so can't be as late as last time (not that that was late)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yeah! What time? I've got something planned late afternoon/evening, so can't be as late as last time (not that that was late)

Flippin keen you are!

Will confirm.. don't want a clash with the event on the w/end. Hang ten for time.

-- Build planned for this weekend.. who is keen? Stunts, jumps, berms and obstacles planned, should be fun.--

:)

Sorry, Im away for the long weekend. Will be doing long boring corrugated Karoo backroads, but hopefully be able to steal a few hours to do the Swartberg Pass.

Do you take requests?

Please also build things that old chickens like me can jump!

Dudes... I might be out of this session. The wife has a pretty damn important squash match that she's playing on saturday. It's for provincial selection, so I'll get divorced if I don't support.

Will try my damndest to be there, even if I have to make it in split sessions and arrive there all sweaty and dirty! I hear the girls like it dirty.

But seriously - game is at 11. So smack bang in the middle of the farking day.

Any idea what time we're gonna be doing this thing? If we start at approx 8am it's a definite shoe-in for me. Or I could just come after 12 if that's when the work's gonna be done?

PoS?

The build is postponed for the weekend of the 25th. Looks like rain this week will not allow construction of the new trail, so work will only begin next week to have the course prepped for 'features construction' on the weekend.

This also clears the clash with the race date set for this w/end, may pitch to support.. hope the wind backs off.

-------

From this day forward, Master Pain will be known only as... "Betty".

The build is postponed for the weekend of the 25th. Looks like rain this week will not allow construction of the new trail, so work will only begin next week to have the course prepped for 'features construction' on the weekend.

This also clears the clash with the race date set for this w/end, may pitch to support.. hope the wind backs off.

-------

From this day forward, Master Pain will be known only as... "Betty".

As in "Betty Boop"?

Bwahahaha!

Oh - and fantastic. Works much better with my schedule to have it next weekend.

Edited by cptmayhem

As in "Betty Boop"?

Bwahahaha!

Oh - and fantastic. Works much better with my schedule to have it next weekend.

no, just Betty! and if you are referring to my stomach, just know that I have invested large sums o cash on it!! Go find the movie, 'Kung Pow', you'll be doing yourself a huge favour, can't say that Mrs Mayem will share the humour but you never know.

Would like to know how many Dh'ers will be available for the build... Omega, from when to when are you flipping 360's in France?

no, just Betty! and if you are referring to my stomach, just know that I have invested large sums o cash on it!! Go find the movie, 'Kung Pow', you'll be doing yourself a huge favour, can't say that Mrs Mayem will share the humour but you never know.

Would like to know how many Dh'ers will be available for the build... Omega, from when to when are you flipping 360's in France?

Kung Pow! My word, mate - I need to see that again! It was awesome in it's suckiness! English Dubbing awesomeness! And the Kung Fu cow... Hahahah!!!

But in terms of investing large sums of money into the keg - you're preaching to the choir here, mate.

Kung Pow! My word, mate - I need to see that again! It was awesome in it's suckiness! English Dubbing awesomeness! And the Kung Fu cow... Hahahah!!!

But in terms of investing large sums of money into the keg - you're preaching to the choir here, mate.

Kung Pow is epic!!! Do you know the history of the movie?

Kung Pow is epic!!! Do you know the history of the movie?

Yeah, classic! They stripped the original movie for parts and re-edited in the new script to suit the one and only "Steve Oederkerk".. and Tonguey.

I'm keen for the build day and the changed date suites me perfectly. I am also racing this weekend, if the rain isn't pelting down like this and the race isn't called off.

The answer your question Capricorn I like to do the downhill sport. I ride a green mamba (VP Free).

Yeah, classic! They stripped the original movie for parts and re-edited in the new script to suit the one and only "Steve Oederkerk".. and Tonguey.

Tonguey

Bwahahahahaha!!!