Photo/Photographer thread.

Wyatt Earp

Not very often that I like an HDR pic, but this last one of the construction site is a keeper, Dangle

I think that HDR has it's place (Like fisheye shots) and I agree with mayhem. It is well suited to that shot.

Nice pictures Dangle :thumbup: That "Lattice" looks like it could be scaffolding... :unsure:

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened before this was quite scary

Somebody else was driving the bakkie. This young bull was standing on the left of the road (my side). He started walking towards the vehicle and the driver could not find reverse. We puled away when he was about two meters form the car. All I thought at that time was that it will not hurt more than the hernia operation.

He then stood in the middel of the road reaching for one leaf at a time holding up cars.

He moved off the road into the bush and I took this pic with the Sigma 150-500 @ full zoom.

I know where he lives and I will remember his face and next time I will blixem him!!!!!

On the warehouse pic, I only now realised that those lattice structures seems to be permanent structures that will be used for storage or someting, and not preassembled reinforcing.

I would have still been cleaning myself :lol:

Some of the structures are temporary and some will be permanent as you said, quite an amazing thing to see, unlike brick working this is taking them much longer.

Thanks Grebel and Captain.

Sadly I won't get in there with the fisheye, security is way too tight.

Cois, is that the is. version ?

A shot in the dark here, but anybody know anybody that may be interested in buying my Sony A350 DSLR? Will be posting an ad in the classifieds soon...

Thanks Grebel and Captain.

Sadly I won't get in there with the fisheye, security is way too tight.

Cois, is that the is. version ?

Nope the non IS.

Absolutely Awesome thread.... only saw it now and thought I'd share, but too scared as I don't think my pics are good enough:

post-9580-0-42224000-1322475810.jpg

Absolutely Awesome thread.... only saw it now and thought I'd share, but too scared as I don't think my pics are good enough:

post-9580-0-42224000-1322475810.jpg

All pics are good, it's what we see as interesting at the time and take a pic so we can share.

I like this house, is it coastal ?

post-9580-0-40831500-1322477612.jpg

Lovely, I like the stadium, lovely engineering there, you Cape dudes have awesome photo opportunities.

I will post some of the urban stuff I have to live with.