How the heck do you manage to wake up in the morning...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can easily wake up to train but getting up early to go to work is extremely difficult.

to go and train? I just can't flipping do it...

i`d also like to know!!! and like today, its raining in cpt,,,, so cant go ride! looks fine now (brackenfell) - virgin active member, but i hate going to gym!!!

Indoor Trainer in the evenings and out rides over the weekends between 11:00 and 15:00. Well that's what I try....

I prep my kit the night before and then set my alarm for 5mins before sunrise. I make sure the alarm is placed somewhere I need to get up, walk to it, then switch it off else I am too tempted to hit the 'snooze' button and carry on napping..

Indoor Trainer in the evenings and out rides over the weekends between 11:00 and 15:00. Well that's what I try....

how long do you sit on the trainer for?

BTW. I only wake up at around 11 am, before that my eyes are open, but the light is very dim :blink:

Wait....that how it is right now :eek: :o :whistling:

my wife kicks me outta bed.

really, my alarm goes off, and if i dont get up she wakes me up, and says: "well your alarm did not wake me for nothing, get your lazy ass outah bed and go train!!!

but it takes a while to get into a routine, and once in it, it becomes automatic like brushing teeth.

i digress, i have not been training in the morning since this cold has started in ernest. But i did get some nice gloves to keep my hands warm as a pledge to start training in the AM again!!

brrrrr

how long do you sit on the trainer for?

40 minutes at the moment... Don't set it up thats its too hard on my thighs!

i can't train so early. one of my biggest problems I find is leaving the warm house, as soon as i hit the cold air my nose turns on like a tap (sorry for the crudeness) and I spend the next hour/hours sniffing and wiping ugh

Edited by EigerSA

40 minutes at the moment... Don't set it up thats its too hard on my thighs!

been doing some spinning, boring as all hell (not if there is a looker next to you in tights), but you sweat like a pig.

I have my heater on a timer switch so it turns on about 30min before I wake up. It makes getting out of bed a bit easier.

The key is riding buddies. No one wants to drop a buddie standing under a lamppost at 5am freezing his bud off waiting for you.