How the heck do you manage to wake up in the morning...

Just cant do it!

I have my 1st MTB race this weekend - Voriberg.

Last time I was in the saddle was this past Saturday for a 30km ride (pretty flat)...

How much trouble am I in?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend the extra R50 and get a bottle of Black Bush :thumbup:

Ive been giving the bottle of glenfiddich special reserve pure malt the evil eye for the last two weeks :blush: I wanna keep it but i wanna drink it :blink: help needed.

Covie enjoy it if you think you will. I don't understand the concept of having something in the cupboard to enjoy one day. Nothing like enjoying an '87 Rubicon with good friends at a braai.

Ive been giving the bottle of glenfiddich special reserve pure malt the evil eye for the last two weeks :blush: I wanna keep it but i wanna drink it :blink: help needed.

Send it my way, problem solved ;) .

Send it my way, problem solved ;) .

Haha its not cuase theres a lack of want to drink it :blush: I iuse to get 4 bottles of johnny blue collectors edition every year from a client, now that i drank immediatly cause i knew there were more freebies comming.:lol:

Now however I have to pay for my own booze so its all about occasion.

I snooze my phone for 45min... and that's the time allowed for waking up.

I battle with with myself... but it all goes away when I put my kit on and start paddling :clap:

Train at night. Friend and I went for a ride last night, bit worried after the ride that my right big toe got frost bite, there's thick snow on the mountains here. Took about half an hour and it was back to normal.:lol: Its impossable to train in the morning here as the frost is lying thick. Must be about 2 degrees out there.

Train at night. Friend and I went for a ride last night, bit worried after the ride that my right big toe got frost bite, there's thick snow on the mountains here. Took about half an hour and it was back to normal.:lol: Its impossable to train in the morning here as the frost is lying thick. Must be about 2 degrees out there.

The frost was thick at Rietvlei on Sunday morning. I think BigBen said he recorded 0°C…

post-1604-0-57405600-1306995278.jpg

Ja, that frosty picture realy got me motivated...to keep my rear end in bed. I GIVE UP!

:lol:

And that was taken as it warmed up a little. You shoulda seen before the sun came up. :o

Just cant do it!

I have my 1st MTB race this weekend - Voriberg.

Last time I was in the saddle was this past Saturday for a 30km ride (pretty flat)...

How much trouble am I in?

Nh, not much. Just entered me and my better half last night JUST before closing time! :clap:

Spend the extra R50 and get a bottle of Black Bush :thumbup:

They didn't have, or I woulda.

:lol:

And that was taken as it warmed up a little. You shoulda seen before the sun came up. :o

I like my sunrise to start before I do. Thanks!!! :lol:

Ready to go...

Alarm set for 4am.

Toe-warmers - check

Woollen socks - check

Long cycling pants - check

Short sleeve vest - check

Long sleeved vest - check

Cycling jacket (fleeced) - check

Long fingered gloves - check

Scarf - check

Beanie - check

Jeppers - if you see a Michelin Man lookalike on a bike early tomorrow morning in the northern suburbs then it's probably me :rolleyes:

Ready to go...

Alarm set for 4am.

Toe-warmers - check

Woollen socks - check

Long cycling pants - check

Short sleeve vest - check

Long sleeved vest - check

Cycling jacket (fleeced) - check

Long fingered gloves - check

Scarf - check

Beanie - check

Jeppers - if you see a Michelin Man lookalike on a bike early tomorrow morning in the northern suburbs then it's probably me :rolleyes:

Don't you get hot wearing a beanie?