Post your All Mountain bikes

mad bout mtb

Haha,kinda like your towering inferno seat on your sukuma :thumbup: :w00t: :lol:

Span post :P

Ye they older bikes dont have the newest geom,would obviously love a 2012 intense,better angles ,hydroforming..But these are classic & not 20k frames,so got to choose in life.Cant always have the best :thumbup:

They were R20k frames. :)

The geo makes it a different and more responsive ride than anything else. It is so easy to get the front up. Getting the balance right in the air takes some practise though.

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha,kinda like your towering inferno seat on your sukuma :thumbup: :w00t: :lol:

Span post :P

Ye they older bikes dont have the newest geom,would obviously love a 2012 intense,better angles ,hydroforming..But these are classic & not 20k frames,so got to choose in life.Cant always have the best :thumbup:

Haha sh*t must I post a pick with the seat dropped, I must admit I do like the new Intense Tracer

Haha sh*t must I post a pick with the seat dropped, I must admit I do like the new Intense Tracer

Yes :thumbup: :lol:

Btw Slick does your seat tube also taper in for the seat clamp.?Is it 31.8 ,front mech 34.9?.

Was gonna chuck in a hope seat clamp with headset order to make up free postage from cwc. :thumbup:

the 5.5 and the 6.6 both look super cramped up to me,something just doesnt look good about them,sorry not a fan

True, but I've always liked a small cockpit, has a bmx/DJ feel to it, It moves when I say move:)

Well lets c patches,missions,braailegend..whats the verdict. :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Twitchy upfront.?squirrely outback.?cramped.?flexi rear.? :thumbdown: :thumbup:

Yeah, it is disastrous. You can barely keep the front pointed in the right direction and the back is all over the place.

My very first ride on the 5.5 was at Fountains and I managed to keep up with two better and fitter trail riders than myself when we wenren't going uphill. One on a Santa Cruz Blur and the other on a Whyte 146. I was quicker in the tight stuff.

Edited by slick

Well lets c patches,missions,braailegend..whats the verdict. :thumbup: :thumbdown:

Twitchy upfront.?squirrely outback.?cramped.?flexi rear.? :thumbdown: :thumbup:

:thumbup: :thumbup: sweetest fastest bike I had in awhile. Like the shortness, more agile, Fighter jet compared to a transport plane!. Dont notice the flex much,

Btw Slick does your seat tube also taper in for the seat clamp.?Is it 31.8 ,front mech 34.9?.

Was gonna chuck in a hope seat clamp with headset order to make up free postage from cwc. :thumbup:

34.9 is outside diameter thus your FD and seatclamp size. 31.8mm is inside measurement therefore your seatpost diameter.

Mine tapers before the seat clamp. Seat clamp is 34.9. I use a Thomson seat clamp.

XL Im 6'3

Wow, I'm 6'3" and ride a Medium frame and my seatpost is not nearly that high. Granted it's a different bike (GT Sanction)

Wow, I'm 6'3" and ride a Medium frame and my seatpost is not nearly that high. Granted it's a different bike (GT Sanction)

You Ride a medium?, did you choose that size?,there is no way that your bike is comfortable/performs as well as the size you should be on

You Ride a medium?, did you choose that size?,there is no way that your bike is comfortable/performs as well as the size you should be on

Yup, I should possibly be on a large (XL is WAAAYYYY to big), but I am quite comfortable on it.

What is the effective top tube length on you bike? (I'll try find mine)

Yup, I should possibly be on a large (XL is WAAAYYYY to big), but I am quite comfortable on it.

635mm,

Id love to see a pic of you riding that size bike