Tokai Accidents

Chubba

Anyone have any feedback about the 2 guys that hit the dirt on Sunday morning. I believe an ambulance was sent through to assist.

One guy on the lower parts of Vasbyt, looked like he broke his collar bone and another just up the jeep track opposite Faerie Glen.

Hope they are both OK!

Anyone have any feedback about the 2 guys that hit the dirt on Sunday morning. I believe an ambulance was sent through to assist.

One guy on the lower parts of Vasbyt, looked like he broke his collar bone and another just up the jeep track opposite Faerie Glen.

Hope they are both OK!

Ja, we (Pain or Shine) and I chatted to the guy manning the gate.

The guy on Vasbyt came off and did his collarbone in. I think he was just trying to be a hero, going too fast into a corner or getting the wrong line.

The 2nd guy came clean off either the new 1/2 metre wide bridge on Your Roots (the route that continues over the road from the Faerie Garden exit) or the bridge at the bottom of my roots. The only way he could have done that is by overcooking it into the corner. The bridge at the bottom there is SUPER wide...The bridge on Your Roots is also Super straight. He fell on his head and knee, and we suspect he sustaned a concussion... nothing serious.

Most of the accidents happen due to people trying to be superman. Not looking out for the trail ahead, or overestimating their abilities...

Edited by cptmayhem

The guy on Vasbyt came off and did his collarbone in. I think he was just trying to be a hero, going too fast into a corner or getting the wrong line.

The 2nd guy came clean off the bridge at the bottom of my roots. Once again, the only way he could have done that is by overcooking it into the corner. The bridge at the bottom there is SUPER wide... He fell on his head and knee, and we suspect he sustaned a concussion... nothing serious.

Most of the accidents happen due to people trying to be superman. Not looking out for the trail ahead, or overestimating their abilities...

Guy looked in serious eina on vasbyt!

In all fairness the roots where very slippery from the rain yesterday, also nearly saw my ass a couple times.

Guy looked in serious eina on vasbyt!

In all fairness the roots where very slippery from the rain yesterday, also nearly saw my ass a couple times.

Right you are mate. But still, at those times a simple pop of the front wheel sorts a lot of *** out!

Maybe it was tumbleweed that fell on his head, coz he wasn't thinking so lekker today when he dissed my comments on my post

The 2nd guy came clean off either the new 1/2 metre wide bridge on Your Roots (the route that continues over the road from the Faerie Garden exit) or the bridge at the bottom of my roots. The only way he could have done that is by overcooking it into the corner. The bridge at the bottom there is SUPER wide...The bridge on Your Roots is also Super straight. He fell on his head and knee, and we suspect he sustaned a concussion... nothing serious.

Maybe trying to be like Travis Pastrana :P

Right you are mate. But still, at those times a simple pop of the front wheel sorts a lot of *** out!

Yeah, unless you're already airborne and have to land on the suckers!