COMPRESSION SHIRTS

Is the compression shirts from MR PRICE SPORT as good as the branded stuff? They sure are a lot cheaper

Probably not - brand name will offer better results.

I use Rocket longs, seem to do the trick quite nicely.

the label says: 92% polyester and 8% spandex and the Rockets? Havent seen them in any local shops. I live in the Klein Karoo.

Canterbury will be your 2nd best option in the klein karoo then. we where sponsored by them in high school(PBHS) and they worked. but why do you want to compress your upper body for cycling?

just strange that the people buy them by the thousands( MR PRICE stuff) and I wonderd if I missed something? Looks like a new craze. Havent bought anything, still wondering.

compression minimizes muscle vibration so from my point of view they cant aid a cyclist coz there is not really muscle vibration as with running for instance. in the hockey we used them to control body temp., help recover upper body and protect against astro turf burns. i do agree that it aids recovery afterwards in legs but upper body in cycling is not important anless you ride your bike like a Durban July Jockey....

I use all three designs from Monsieur Pricee' as base layers at different times of the year. Work like a charm, no compression required above the waist..

Give Kyle a call

076 214 9645

I bought some Rockets from him. love it

AS far as I know they deliver

I use all three designs from Monsieur Pricee' as base layers at different times of the year. Work like a charm, no compression required above the waist..

I only use the semi-thickish black/white sleeveless ones, how do the 2 other look ?

sleeveless, shortsleeve, longsleeve. the newest models, the 92% polyester and 8% spandex, is a little warmer than the previous models

I only use the semi-thickish black/white sleeveless ones, how do the 2 other look ?

They look the same, but with sleeves and you don't look like an Arnold Sweizereneke wannabee in a sleeveless top. :D

I use the sleeveless ones as a baselayer in winter, they don't offer compression benefits IMO.

Now that sounds like a good idea. :clap: