Tokai: DH build day 1 (Sun 10th - 830)

(Deon)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dudes... TOday was awesome. Got a LOT of work done. Big up to the lot of us. And Cap - shot for the Monster. It was necessary.

Oh - and Cap/PorS - do your feet have an aftertaste to them? ;)

mine taste like monster :P

ANYWAY!!!

Deon, Needles just came third. Think Sanparks will give more geld? ;)

Anyone take some pics?

yep, one, where we made a raging fire using a stubborn rock and a hoe...

post-6789-0-40165700-1310330038.jpg

mine taste like monster :P

ANYWAY!!!

Deon, Needles just came third. Think Sanparks will give more geld? ;)

Can you say first?

Cpt, how many monsters did you have? You should either not be driving under the influence, or you should be looking for a bike that handles the speedhump like you audi does! How far did you fly? I swear you eyes were rolling back after the second, did I see you reach for a 3rd?

Another build will be announced soon, keep one eye on the thread.

Thanks to all who made it yesterday. What a day... Damn, what a track!

Can you say first?

Cpt, how many monsters did you have? You should either not be driving under the influence, or you should be looking for a bike that handles the speedhump like you audi does! How far did you fly? I swear you eyes were rolling back after the second, did I see you reach for a 3rd?

Another build will be announced soon, keep one eye on the thread.

Thanks to all who made it yesterday. What a day... Damn, what a track!

wanted to fire back a comedic quip too, but after all that foot in mouth situation, i thought it best not to joust with the man high on Monster and can lift rocks the size of small houses..

wanted to fire back a comedic quip too, but after all that foot in mouth situation, i thought it best not to joust with the man high on Monster and can lift rocks the size of small houses..

DID YOU SEE THAT??! I turned around and he was halfway up the slope with this Monster of a rock! ..About the size of your mouth!

Great day out yesterday! Nice to put some faces to names - hope to see more Hubbers at the next build day!

Here are some pics from the build - a bit fuzzy, but you'll get the idea thumbup1.gif

The Table top

IMG_2570.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2591.JPG

Berm 1

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2577.JPG

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2589.JPG

Drop-off

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

(Mayhem and the MONSTER rocks)

IMG_2587.JPG

IMG_2593.JPG

IMG_2594.JPG

The rock launch

IMG_2596.JPG

IMG_2597.JPG

Berm 2

IMG_2598.JPG

pot calling kettle black? ;) hahhaa but thanks for letting me live it down. btw: next time we out digging, and that rectangular hole u see in front you, dont worry, it's not a shallow grave.. :rolleyes:

Hey Admin, awesome to see the pictures, unfortunately it doesn't do the track justice. It has to be seen to appreciate it more.

I am riddled with burn marks thanks to the stubborn rock. Well we showed it who is boss.

.. awesome to see the pictures, unfortunately it doesn't do the track justice. It has to be seen to appreciate it more.

Definitely! Pics are only a taster... the real thing is far more impressive.

Perhaps we can hook up a GoPro video next time to do it justice - got one we can strap to a willing Guinea pig!

Cant wait to take the reign on there :drool: :drool: :clap:

Hopefulyy the build will be the week end after this so i can go :thumbup: working again this week end.

Anyone go from town that i could catch a lift with :blink:

I think P&S said only in 2/3 weeks time leet. Bottom section of that track still needs a bit of work, but it's ridable i guess. Just hope it doesnt get ridden until the track gets some moisture so it can harden up a bit.