Please share your dirt jumps in the Cape Town CBD and surrounding areas

SimonDowdlesZA

corter pipe...on your by sickel?

awesome that there is now also the very cool Chris Nixon MTB park.

uct - https://www.google.co.za/maps/@-33.9543259,18.4659266,59m/data=!3m1!1e3

sun valley - https://www.google.co.za/maps/@-34.1255194,18.402273,58m/data=!3m1!1e3

lakeside - 

https://www.google.co.za/maps/@-34.0859058,18.4488447,117m/data=!3m1!1e3

constantia - https://www.google.co.za/maps/@-34.0502177,18.4371216,58m/data=!3m1!1e3

Edited by rider#35

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some seriaasly stoopid near vertical jump line has recently been added at Bloemendal adjacent Lomaard's Terra...

To me it looks like something one should only attempt if your name is Branden Semenuk or you are someone of his ilk.

Some seriaasly stoopid near vertical jump line has recently been added at Bloemendal adjacent Lomaard's Terra...

To me it looks like something one should only attempt if your name is Branden Semenuk or you are someone of his ilk.

looooool

It's not that bad. The take-off's are not nearly as steep as traditional dirt jumps.

Grow a pair n go try it (says me who hasn't gone to make a turn yet :P)

The bloody Tygerberg trails need SOME tech stuff. Not another blerry Morondull

Edited by Thermophage

looooool

It's not that bad. The take-off's are not nearly as steep as traditional dirt jumps.

Grow a pair n go try it.

I get your sentiment, but I have had my fun in the X-ray sun, so I'll will happily give it a skip, and go try my luck on Lombaard's rather. But ja, the only way to up-skill, is to grow a pair and go for it. Good on Patrick and his gnomes on bringing more rad to our trails.

looooool

Grow a pair n go try it (says me who hasn't gone to make a turn yet :P)

pics or it didn't happen

pics or it didn't happen

pics of the jump line?

As above, havent tried it yet. Moved house the weekend it opened :( So no longer live on majik :(

• 2 months later...

Not sure if these are the jumps you referring to? They nowhere "near vertical" tho  :whistling:

• 2 months later...

Not sure if these are the jumps you referring to? They nowhere "near vertical" tho  :whistling:

Rode these this morning - damn well steep enough if you don't jump often!

Sjo

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

There are some in Somerset West near Belaire. here

Also some nice jumps named G-Land in Stellenbosch on the fork of Tarentaal road - here

They're both shaded by trees, so not too sweaty :) 
Drop the little orange maps guy on the street to kind of get a picture.

I've been riding since November and haven't seen anyone else around (which sucks, cause it's never fun to ride alone)

See you guys around

• 1 month later...

the ones near lakeside/boyes drive got a lot of exposure yesterday with the fire.

with all the bushes gone, they're really easy to see from the road

• 8 months later...

There are these jumps in Pinehurst road, Constantia that I live close to. Sadly they have been really neglected and are covered in grass. They are nothing for pros and only 4 or 5 jumps but I am keen to try resurrect them. If anyone is down to help me fix it please dm me. I a

Have got a few friends together and we are gonna try fix them.

And are there any places getting built that needs help and if so please dm me. If there is an age requirement also please tell me thanks. I’m keen to see people helping at these jumps.

Edited by Daniel Foulkes