modern road cycling!

Nomad978

With all respect to road cycling and the riders, Road racing is f**ked up!!

This nonsense of when a rider gets a puncture he will get a new wheel in seconds and he will be helped to get back into the peloton. Now in downhill racing if you get a puncture its tough luck.

On supercycling tonight i saw one of the officials drive their car into a rider and knock him into the air and injure him quite surveerly and the car sped off without any concern to the rider they just hit.

I am NOT trying to offend any riders or anybody invovled with road cycling, i am making my statement towards the way the racing happens.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ITNOATIH !

What are people ON tonight?

Make SENSE you heathens! Use GRAMMAR. Punctuate. Speak CLEARLY.

Edit: You have not offended the Rider in me, by the way.

Edited by The Drongo

ITNOATIH !

What are people ON tonight?

Maybe the OP can go riding, or driving, doesn't matter, on the same road as brainwaters?

With all respect to road cycling and the riders, Road racing is f**ked up!!

This nonsense of when a rider gets a puncture he will get a new wheel in seconds and he will be helped to get back into the peloton. Now in downhill racing if you get a puncture its tough luck.

On supercycling tonight i saw one of the officials drive their car into a rider and knock him into the air and injure him quite surveerly and the car sped off without any concern to the rider they just hit.

I am NOT trying to offend any riders or anybody invovled with road cycling, i am making my statement towards the way the racing happens.

A puncture is not the riders fault and happens to everyone and most people will get it during the TDF so if the rider has to fix it himself it would take alot of time and the TDF will be about luck not fitness! I am getting the popcorn this sounds interesting!

guys were pushed into a barbed wire fence by officials car

F*&k me!?! This really happened? Like for realsies? Jesus! F*&k. I'm shocked.

Wait. What? When? In some race somewhere? Presumably a road race? WTF?

Edited by TNT1

F*&k me!?! This really happened? Like for realsies? Jesus! F*&k. I'm shocked.

Wait. What? When? In some race somewhere? Presumably a road race? WTF?

LOL!

So here is part of my confusion.

If you are a Downhiller, and you puncture yourself on a barbed wire fence, you get up and finish.

If you a roadie, you get smacked by a guy who is driving next to you (with spare tyres?) and he does what? He drives off? He gives you a new wheel? He was there to serveeerly hit you? what?

What was that roadie doing in a field on a Carbon Wafer anyway?

The only correct response when challenged by this kind of question is to feign indifference and continue with the application of a skin friendly glue to ensure that the uppermost line of the Euro-pro length socks and the lowermost line of the Euro-pro bib shorts remains in place in all situations so as to ensure a continual DEEP TAN line as we ride stupid amounts of kilometers across the existential roadie divide.