modern road cycling!

Nomad978

With all respect to road cycling and the riders, Road racing is f**ked up!!

This nonsense of when a rider gets a puncture he will get a new wheel in seconds and he will be helped to get back into the peloton.

I object! Argus, Ninety-Niner, 94.7 or 97.4 (whatever!) etc, nobody has ever given me a new wheel. Bastards! Am I doing something wrong?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You call only be fully fledged if Floyd swears at you.

What is it with you substituting e's for a's? It's Millar…

oops, have beer on the brain, heading to hooters for a pint and wings later....

Probably. And the car didn't swerve to avoid a tree, that's just a cover. It was swerving to avoid an anti-tank mine still buried.

It'd be kinda funny if one of the GC contenders trod on one during a nature's call.

It'd be kinda funny if one of the GC contenders trod on one during a nature's call.

You sick f*ck.

(ppppffftttthahhahahahahaha OK I agree.)

The way GC contenders have been falling out I would not put that too far out there....apparently the four horsemen of the apocalypse have jumped the queue though :blink:

The way GC contenders have been falling out I would not put that too far out there....apparently the four horsemen of the apocalypse have jumped the queue though :blink:

what they riding this year?

le break au naturBOOM!

I reckon with The Hoogermeister the mine just blows a hole underneath him.

In a bike race! Duh!

Dude - I've watched the Tour and seen people racing the riders on horses, jetskis, tractors, on commuter bikes on the service road, drunken belgiummers hell some muppit in texas horns with a stars and stripes cape even had a go.

Next we're gonna see a guy dressed up as the devil complete trident give it a go.

Easy feller it was aimed at being a humorous Duh with a hint of sarcasm.

Duh!

post-3958-0-47337100-1310554795.jpg

No self respecting norseman would ride one of those.

His would be flat black.

I object! Argus, Ninety-Niner, 94.7 or 97.4 (whatever!) etc, nobody has ever given me a new wheel. Bastards! Am I doing something wrong?

maybe it has to do with the fact you ride a bike with downtube shifters ? your wheels way too much to much and will affect the back up cars performance at hitting cylists while avoiding trees.

maybe it has to do with the fact you ride a bike with downtube shifters ? your wheels way too much to much and will affect the back up cars performance at hitting cylists while avoiding trees.

Delete alert, delete alert!

It seems as if you lost your way and his wheels also weigh too much.