modern road cycling!

Nomad978

It should go back to like it was in the good old days :D

33899_1384441252165_1266006976_30849624_244396_n.jpg

What is Jackie Stewart doing there in the back throwing his hands in the air?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeroen Blijlevens v. Bobby Julich..... starts at 1:00.

with that much testosterone floating around, someone's bound to blow a gasket sooner or later.

with that much testosterone floating around, someone's bound to blow a gasket sooner or later.

Yes, and as we all know, mountainbiking is so completely devoid of drug-taking .......

Another high horse, perhaps?

Yes, and as we all know, mountainbiking is so completely devoid of drug-taking .......

Another high horse, perhaps?

Yeah and it looks like you're riding it. I didn't say MTB was devoid of drugs, check back....

Road cycling has an ethos of 'It's OK to cheat as long as you don't get caught'. It has always been like that. That's why they dope so much (and don't tell on each other). Don't know why they don't just take short cuts on the course, they might as well. But in the roadie's twisted psyche, that would be WRONG. Um, yes, principles, not sure you've heard of them.

Stick to the MTB it does seem slightly more honest.

Fitter, trust me, you don't want to try arguing semantics with me on this one tongue.gif

Donovan Jackson!

Look at this list:

Margarita Fullana

Peter Riis Andersen

Chris Sheppard

J.D. Swanguen

Rudi van Houts

Paola Pezzo

(I could go on, but my coffe is getting cold...)

All mountain bikers at the top of their game, all nicked. I agree with that other dude, do you need a step ladder for that high horse you're on?

Fitter, trust me, you don't want to try arguing semantics with me on this one tongue.gif

No interest whatsoever in arguing anything with an ex-(wannabe) journalist. I am all-too au fait with 4th estate perceptions of truth. So "slightly" implies what, esp in the light of your obvious diss on roadies?

Not arguing - merely "reflecting" ...

Donovan Jackson!

Look at this list:

Margarita Fullana

Peter Riis Andersen

Chris Sheppard

J.D. Swanguen

Rudi van Houts

Paola Pezzo

(I could go on, but my coffe is getting cold...)

All mountain bikers at the top of their game, all nicked. I agree with that other dude, do you need a step ladder for that high horse you're on?

See above. SLIGHTLY.

See above. SLIGHTLY.

:lol:

Ok! And that's an edited list! I gotta get me a MTB then ..

:lol:

Ok! And that's an edited list!

I know, I just picked some highlights :D

(and in the ladies and bikes thread, I posted someone else who tested positive, but for pregnancy...)

Edited by TNT1

No interest whatsoever in arguing anything with an ex-(wannabe) journalist. I am all-too au fait with 4th estate perceptions of truth. So "slightly" implies what, esp in the light of your obvious diss on roadies?

Not arguing - merely "reflecting" ...

'Slightly' implies that there is a small chance of more honesty. Do you deny that roadies habitually cheat? And who is this 'ex-wannabe journalist' to whom you refer?

What do you mean what's wrong with Modern?

In the old days they just drive over you if you got in the way, not like this poofter driver who politely nudged Flecha and Hoogie out the way.

post-615-0-14418600-1310550017.jpg

post-615-0-04340300-1310550022.jpg

post-615-0-46241900-1310550028.jpg

post-615-0-78091900-1310550066.jpg

Sorry, only saw the slightly after I posted :blush:

Let's not forget Missy Giove, either. Although there is something legendary about what she went down for.

What do you mean what's wrong with Modern?

Is that Histor Sigma kit? You know what I'd love, is a set of Buckler or Castorama kit :clap: