Nomad978

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Road racing is not for sissies.

Or woosies as some might call it.

So, put your gear and helmet on with care and respect for the road.

Road racing is not for sissies.

Or woosies as some might call it.

So, put your gear and helmet on with care and respect for the road.

Dude. Don't want to completely destroy your Karma....

But the ROAD really doesn't give a damn.

EDIT:

"Road racing is not for sissies."

And so, what of all the snot and drama whenever they fall off?

Edited by The Drongo

I remember some pics of Allan van Heerden with his rantrums!!

:lol:

GOOD word. Splendid.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: , to you sir!

Stick to the MTB it does seem slightly more honest.

Well ja, I hope you're right. As soon as you add big money to the mix, the doping will probably start there in all earnest as well. Just waiting for the first Epic doping case...

Well ja, I hope you're right. As soon as you add big money to the mix, the doping will probably start there in all earnest as well. Just waiting for the first Epic doping case...

I'm sure there are a few in the lower ranks that were not completely kosher. But they do not get tested as they do not receive prize money.

Guest agteros

Previously, super fit cyclists suffered heart attacks in the middle of night, due to EPO induced sludge in their veins....

It should go back to like it was in the good old days :D

33899_1384441252165_1266006976_30849624_244396_n.jpg

Dude, under no circumstances do you f*** with the badger:

post-1099-0-13729400-1310541109.jpg

post-1099-0-20911300-1310541126.jpg

Now in downhill racing if you get a puncture its tough luck.

I am sure they will allow you to change your wheel and then try to catch-up - just like the roadies have to do.

It is also tough luck if you get a puncture on the road. I have not heard of a cyclist planning to have a puncture, although I have often begged for a puncture to come when the pace was just too hot for me! Alas, it only comes at the wrong time.

Edited by V for V

I love Bernard Hinault and he does not take any ****!

It is sad that modern cycling, you will get fine for doing this! Boring!

I'm sure there are a few in the lower ranks that were not completely kosher. But they do not get tested as they do not receive prize money.

Ugh... I'm trying to understand the whole doping mentality. Doesn't it say something about you as a person from a moral/ethical point of view when you dope? Doesn't it bother them that you're not achieving your results on your own steam?

in Downhill you can't really change a wheel as you will lose 3 min and then you lost the race anyway....where a road race is 150km+ so its in their benefit as they are allowed to change a wheel...so if you want to complain I am sure u can get a backup motorcycle to go behind you on a DH stage with a spare wheel....

I am sure they will allow you to change your wheel and then try to catch-up - just like the roadies have to do.

It is also tough luck if you get a puncture on the road. I have not heard of a cyclist planning to have a puncture, although I have often begged for a puncture to come when the pace was just too hot for me! Alas, it only comes at the wrong time.

haha! I also agree there!

Ugh... I'm trying to understand the whole doping mentality. Doesn't it say something about you as a person from a moral/ethical point of view when you dope? Doesn't it bother them that you're not achieving your results on your own steam?

People will do anything to get the upperhand in life. They cheat in sport and in life. For some it's a kick-back on a quote for others it is drugs to go further. For me, I'm just happy if my CRC order comes in without being charged duties.