TOKAI: DH Build day - Day 2

(Deon)

agreed, Cap.

PorS - there's enough height there to leave it as is without building it up. I'm thinking at least 500mm or so - make it challanging, but not too much so that you come pip if you just unweight the front. Shouldn't need to build it up at all.

And Cap - like the braking ruts used to be at the bottom of the fire road, by the beginning of My Roots, only condensed and emancipated? I could like those.

Sorta like mini-whoops. That make you wanna boost them, but you know that you can't otherwise your front might *just* grab one...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

+1.

anyone to share in my addiction again? just please dont point out any wellshaped women.. i'm so over that! :P

any plans yet for rest of track, or changes that need to be made for the track we worked on?

Myles idea of dropping onto the old track is rad. I'd like some tooth-popping braking bumps. Please. ;)

Bwahaha! Totally missed that...

Anyway - you just qualified yourself for a limited-time-only foot in mouth renewal package!

yep, bumps should be about axle to axle width apart, bout a foot deep.

Too wide and pointless, too narrow and it's just another bunch of closely spaced ruts.

right on Mayhem: pretty much like those bumps used to be exactly where you mentioned. Did they grade that away? pity.

Bumps? You are asking for it?

may, er.. hem is gonna catch on at some point..

HAHA! Sly bugger! Monster for me, bumps for the Cap!

jeez man..why u go do that? now my foot in mouth club membership just got renewed. capn's orders.. :(

Bumps? You are asking for it?

may, er.. hem is gonna catch on at some point..

HAHA! Sly bugger! Monster for me, bumps for the Cap!

Just remember - they're MY lady-humps.... check it out!

:clap: YEAH! :clap:

:clap: ENCORE! :clap:

myles: this is a distraction. if I were u, i'd eyeball this character.. <_<

i wonder what goes thru his mind when someone mentions berm....

jeez man..why u go do that? now my foot in mouth club membership just got renewed. capn's orders.. :(

ROFL - STOP!

You kill me!

:clap:

P or S - one word. Your word. Can also be written on a calculator, using numeric characters.

8 double zero 8 1 three five

Busted.

Edited by cptmayhem

Guest Omega Man

yep, bumps should be about axle to axle width apart, bout a foot deep.

Too wide and pointless, too narrow and it's just another bunch of closely spaced ruts.

right on Mayhem: pretty much like those bumps used to be exactly where you mentioned. Did they grade that away? pity.

You don't dig braking bumps with a spade. WTF? you dig them with your brakes. hence the term. Braking Bumps

Edited by Omega Man

You don't dig braking bumps with a spade. WTF? you dige them with your brakes. hence the term. Braking Bumps

sure bud, u can dige them, we'll dig em. ;)

ooh. Saying that... she ain't so bad herself.

Oh mega man - these are the types of bumps you see on the MX track, as whoops, but condensed. Kidney rattlers. Filling shakers. Booty breakers. Tittie-shaking-eye gobblers.

Not little piddly ruffles from my little pony.

P or S - one word. Your word. Can also be written on a calculator, using numeric characters.

8 double zero 8 1 three five

Busted.

b.. o.. o.. b.. i.. e.. hey!

Ah, shoot!