Shocking CWC Service!

Azonic

Shockingly GOOD!

Ordered their last Black SID fork that they had on a (m0erse) good special, and paid after mid-day yesterday. This morning I walk into the offce and find my tracking number waiting in my Inbox. Go to the Sun Courier website to track it, and where is the parcel? Allready ON DELIVERY here in PE, so I'll have it sommer now-now!!!

I can't even get stuff from my LBS that fast!

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/sites/default/files/sid_rtl.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly I was looking at that fork yesterday aswell but their black ones were sold out.

When will they start walking on water?

There is always a fine line between growth and service.

I am happy to see these guys go from strength to strength and hope they don’t loose focus on their great service.

Interestingly I was looking at that fork yesterday aswell but their black ones were sold out.

Cause that's because the last one was reserved for me :thumbup:

I started organising it 2 days ago, finalized yesterday and paid.

Didnt you have something to say about 140mm travel recently, just asking?

A while back I looked on the CWC web site and saw they had the fork in stock I wanted. So living near by I went down to the shop and said can I please have the Reba ...... Sure no problem as they check there stock on hand on the computer again. We will go and fetch it for you. Guy comes back from the depths of there store room and says sheepishly, sorry but we do not have it in stock and will only be getting them on the next shipment in about two - three weeks. Well I was a bit cheesed to say. Left the shop grumbling and went off to Epic Bikes in Plumstead who ordered me what I wanted and I got it the next day. Epic gave me great service, be it at bigger hit on my pocket sad.gif

A while back I looked on the CWC web site and saw they had the fork in stock I wanted. So living near by I went down to the shop and said can I please have the Reba ...... Sure no problem as they check there stock on hand on the computer again. We will go and fetch it for you. Guy comes back from the depths of there store room and says sheepishly, sorry but we do not have it in stock and will only be getting them on the next shipment in about two - three weeks. Well I was a bit cheesed to say. Left the shop grumbling and went off to Epic Bikes in Plumstead who ordered me what I wanted and I got it the next day. Epic gave me great service, be it at bigger hit on my pocket sad.gif

Website and brick shop are two different companies. One is run by Snr and one is run by Jnr. Alot of times Snr will match Jnr's price. But if Snr don't have it, you can't just take it from Jnr.

and

When will they start walking on water?

Didnt you know they get to a body of water it parts away in amazement

Didnt you have something to say about 140mm travel recently, just asking?

Hi There

I have excactly the same shock black and red BRAND NEW!Tapered steerer tube!I will give it to you at a great deal!What is the special price at CWC.

Hi There

I have excactly the same shock black and red BRAND NEW!Tapered steerer tube!I will give it to you at a great deal!What is the special price at CWC? Ill do better.

Give me a shout!