Shocking CWC Service!

Azonic

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Azonic

You will let me have a heart attack with your heading. Jnr called me and told me to read the Hub about our shocking service. I immediately called all the sales staff to my office telling them about the neg article on the hub - even before I read it.

Then I opened the hub and saw the heading. Start reading and then everyone started to laugh and caught me like a sucker.

Azonic are you going to pay for my heart operation?

Thanks for the compliment. We strive NOT only to give good prices BUT also the best service.

Hahahaha, Sorry Chris!!

Maar jy weet mos hoe dit gaan, mense hou van controvertial stories! As ek gesê het "Isn't this nice" sou niemand gelees het nie!

Sal kyk as ek die heading so bietjie kan edit :thumbup:

Azonic

You will let me have a heart attack with your heading. Jnr called me and told me to read the Hub about our shocking service. I immediately called all the sales staff to my office telling them about the neg article on the hub - even before I read it.

Then I opened the hub and saw the heading. Start reading and then everyone started to laugh and caught me like a sucker.

Azonic are you going to pay for my heart operation?

Thanks for the compliment. We strive NOT only to give good prices BUT also the best service.

you GIVE good service indeed!

A bit off topic but I have a few questions:

1. Was the old shop at stanhope bridge in claremont CWC?

2. How many years ago were CWC on station rd in Bellville?

Edited by udxcob

I also ordered one Must have been second last one. Ordered Wed was at home yesterday already.

Really good service. I will never buy from CRC if CWC has this service and Pricing.

'brakes', not 'breaks'

...'fork' not 'shock'...

these things have been mentioned 100x on the hub!

Please fix your thread title to be more accurate.

"Forking Good CWC Service"

Hallo UDXCOB

Yes we were in Stanhope road many years ago. The shop was managed by me old partner Micheal Rabbits who now lives in Australia.

We were is Durban road close to the station in the late 80.

Edited by Chris Willemse

I ordered something as well and must compliment them - 24 hrs later in my hands - Great service.

Website and brick shop are two different companies. One is run by Snr and one is run by Jnr. Alot of times Snr will match Jnr's price. But if Snr don't have it, you can't just take it from Jnr.

Went to Jnr's online office and asked there!!!!!! There website said yes , online office said sorry website was wrong!!!!!

JUst wondering if CWC deliver before receiving payment? Now that would be as close to walking on water as possible and truly an exceptional service.

Yes I know an online shop that does exactly that.

Every time I've bought from CWC, I've received the goods the next day. Bought some goodies from BuyCycle last week and still waiting :whistling: Not even a tracking number :(