Shocking CWC Service!

Azonic

Every time I've bought from CWC, I've received the goods the next day. Bought some goodies from BuyCycle last week and still waiting :whistling: Not even a tracking number :(

I ordered a wheelset from buycycle and by the time it had arrived i had already forgotten i'd ordered it. <_<

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JUst wondering if CWC deliver before receiving payment? Now that would be as close to walking on water as possible and truly an exceptional service.

Yes I know an online shop that does exactly that.

In SA that will not work!! Maybe if you know the customer very well.

• 4 weeks later...

CWC's latest delivery to me was shockingly fast, I ordered at 3:30 Thursday afternoon, and by 2pm Friday I already had my goodies, in the platteland dorp in which I live. Jeez Christo, how can the LBS compete?

It's faster for me to order from you guys than from my LBS, and he's no slouch. The only problem for me is that he's 100km away.

I got (aangetroude) family in Stutterheim. Don't know how big the town is though.

It's a dorp azonic, I may know them.

That is why I only service my bike at CWC, they are top notch guys and have awesome service!

CWC's latest delivery to me was shockingly fast, I ordered at 3:30 Thursday afternoon, and by 2pm Friday I already had my goodies, in the platteland dorp in which I live. Jeez Christo, how can the LBS compete?

It's faster for me to order from you guys than from my LBS, and he's no slouch. The only problem for me is that he's 100km away.

Has the rehabilitation of the N6 between Stutterheim and Cathcart been finished yet? It was the last SANRAL job I was involved on before I left RSA. I did the condition survey and materials centreline testing on that protion.

Edited by eccentric1

Has the rehabilitation of the N6 between Stutterheim and Cathcart been finished yet? It was the last SANRAL job I was involved on before I left RSA. I did the condition survey and materials centreline testing on that protion.

That was done a 3/4 years ago I think????? ;)