Sani2c rush entry is pathetic

pauloc

Anyone know if they looking at "waiting list" applicants yet? Website not updated and no reply to mail sent to contact given on site??!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever, over it <_<

If I am in...yay, if not, spend it on my bike or save up a bit more and do a J2C....win-win :thumbup:

Pretty much the way I felt since the chaos of day 1. For the amount of money this trip will cost me from the Cape I can do Hell and Back, Wines to Whales, Houwhoek Tour, Karoo to Coast and Baviaans...sure Sani is a so-called must do but hell, sanity must prevail!

I can no longer see my waiting list number on the website. Wanted to check if it had changed.

Mine also vanished and then came up again at a lower number, much lower

We received an email on Thursday confirming acceptance into the adventure. Tried earlier tonight to pay and after logging in there's no option anywhere to do so.

Am I missing something?

Entry status says 'Waiting List'. Is this normal for people that have supposedly been accepted?

Help please!

click on the login / register window (step 1)

fill in login details

there will be a payment option here. go through the payment procedure.

post-5386-0-69806800-1313491119.png

click on the login / register window (step 1)

fill in login details

there will be a payment option here. go through the payment procedure.

I believe I said "Tried earlier tonight to pay and after logging in there's no option anywhere to do so."

I got a nice surprise to start the weekend. Got an email from farmer Glenn congratulating me that I got an entry. Entry paid.no way I'm letting go of this one.

I got a nice surprise to start the weekend. Got an email from farmer Glenn congratulating me that I got an entry. Entry paid.no way I'm letting go of this one.

Hi pointer,

What number were you on the waiting list?

Also got that same nice suprise :) great way to start the weekend... My team was A34 for the Adventure Race... so now all signed up and now to train and wait :clap:

On their website they say they have sent emails to the first 60 people on the waiting list and will send the next batch out on Wednesday.

Now if only I knew how far down the waiting list I am, I'd know if I have any hope.

@ Ratty... if you log onto the Sani2C website and see your entry you should have a A number or a R number next to Team/Entry ID

That number should be your number in the queue. Hope it helps...