Burger pics - please add

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think it was mypics.co.za maar hulle is bietjie vertraag geen pics op die site nie dink hulle moet dit nog develope WinkWink as jy nie n sticker op die hoed het nie sal daar seker nie n fotie wees nie

wat se AAAA is dit kyk wat se die official photo site AngryAngry my flippen nommer is clear soos n flippen nommer plaat op n kar Cry

< =submit value="Give us your feedback" name=btnFeedback METHOD="post" ="photoview.aspx?id=683&intsearch=1776"><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Sorry no photos were found for Race Number 1776.
Please look through the unidentified photos.

Due to one of the following reasons your race number may have been obscured.

• Race number obscured by competitior.

• Race number obscured by object.

• Race number not visible as shirt is folded.

wat se AAAA is dit kyk wat se die official photo site AngryAngry my flippen nommer is clear soos n flippen nommer plaat op n kar Cry

< =submit value="Give us your feedback" name=btnFeedback METHOD="post" ="photoview.aspx?id=683&intsearch=1776">

Sorry no photos were found for Race Number 1776.
Please look through the unidentified photos.

Due to one of the following reasons your race number may have been obscured.

• Race number obscured by competitior.

• Race number obscured by object.

• Race number not visible as shirt is folded.

Ek het jou gewaarsku oor al daai bier!!!!!!!.... Wa Jou Coach, huh?? Nee hoor di somdat jy vir Hagar jnr n Sharks trui laat dra en omdat jy....... nee okok wag lets not go to that one, blerrie BulleWinkTongueWinkLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOL nee man ek werk bietjie op my lyf sien . ek doen nou net recovery rides ek train weer van jan dis mos nou krismis en bubbles coach my so bietjieWinkWink jy moet haar daar op FB opsoek staan met n wynglas innie hand daai tannie trap nou daai blou machine van haar ek vertel jou dis amper soos die blou trein wat nou by Tswane centraal weg trek jy sien net spore en weiele wat waai .WinkWink hagar2007-12-04 03:57:16

It is said that road to hell is paved with good intentions - from a different angle, this seems very true.

I have been asked to give pics of WL trangressors. Thank you for that kind request, but i will decline. Suffice it to say that i have pics of members of all clubs (some quite prominent members) and of all age/racing groups (including Masters) taken throughout the season and year which can show that Sunday's riders are NOT to be singled out now.

A public apology to Orca and a Bikemax rider for having been targeted from pics that I have taken AND posted.

But i hope to get a new camera for Xmas so that WH and others will be less blurry and will see you at the races next year.

A public apology to Orca and a Bikemax rider for having been targeted from pics that I have taken AND posted.

Apology accepted Hug<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We must do it again sometime, I?ve got 3 offers for team rides next year, 4 people offer to pay my fines and I?ve got 7 dates for the weekend. Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOLLOLWink

Apology accepted Hug<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We must do it again sometime' date=' I?ve got 3 offers for team rides next year, 4 people offer to pay my fines and I?ve got 7 dates for the weekend. Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileLOLLOLWink

[/quote']

jou gelukkige man, laat ek jou raad gee oor die team offers!!

aanvaar almal en stuur al die freebies vir my en besluit vroeg volgende jaar, nadat jy al die freebies vir my aangepass het vir watter een jy wil ry -

as for the dates - jy sal maar vir ou faan moet vra vir hulp!

nee, ek gaan al die dates vir myself hou - ek is mos nou forced into retirement, het nou baie tyd ophande Cool ORCA2007-12-05 01:08:42

It is said that road to hell is paved with good intentions - from a different angle' date=' this seems very true.

I have been asked to give pics of WL trangressors. Thank you for that kind request, but i will decline. Suffice it to say that i have pics of members of all clubs (some quite prominent members) and of all age/racing groups (including Masters) taken throughout the season and year which can show that Sunday's riders are NOT to be singled out now.

But i hope to get a new camera for Xmas so that WH and others will be less blurry and will see you at the races next year.
[/quote']

This is what I was thinking... Every race I have ridden this year people have crossed lines... Now we decide to crucify a select few... Those select few are part of the problem, but they sure as hell aren't the problem in it's entirety!

20071206_072316_die_burger_07.jpg

Donkey enjoys some airtime in the Worcester Die Burger, on the Monday am. You wanna know what the funny thing is...

this was maybe the only time I ever saw the front of the bunchLOL

I did see the tar thoOuch, and thankfully the finish line tooSmile

20071206_072316_die_burger_07.jpg

Donkey enjoys some airtime in the Worcester Die Burger' date=' on the Monday am. You wanna know what the funny thing is...

this was maybe the only time I ever saw the front of the bunchLOL

I did see the tar thoOuch, and thankfully the finish line tooSmile
[/quote']

Isn't that Aldrin just behind you in the green Cape Town Market kit? He wasn't as lucky - went down in the crash on the way to Paarl and ended up in hospital.