The transformation

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Guest Omega Man

Yeah, CWC. Good price and no wait... I hope.

Cool. Their service is incredible. Be warned tho. The brakes are really cheap like that for a reason. They are OEM parts and as such will not be protected I.T.O. warranty by the local Avid distributors.

Well that was the case with mine.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa, I said good price, not cheap..

Fist sign of problem and it is back to the shop.. not going to run around with this. I've always struggled with brakes.. NO MORE I tell you!

Guest Omega Man

whoa, I said good price, not cheap..

Fist sign of problem and it is back to the shop.. not going to run around with this. I've always struggled with brakes.. NO MORE I tell you!

Shouldn't be a problem dude. Elixirs are great brakes and the CW guys are great.

Had a look at their site now. Those Hopes are SICK. I might just be getting those at the end of this month.

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Damn it. Ok. Hope M4's are happening at the end of this month. Why did you guys have to let me see these pics?

Okay. Decals are printed, and I am collecting them tomorrow. Fk. Make that today... They're going on the frame tomorrow today, after one last quick coat with the paint. Fork and rear triangle are getting the treatment tomorrow this morning, and being clearcoated tomorrow night tonight.

I'm still in 2 minds about which design to have printed for the fork - just plain BOXXER logo or one of those designed ones with a couple skulls in for fun.

Leaning towards the skulls.

Cranks will also get a repaint tomorrow today to get rid of the fingerprints left by the other half, as well as a gouge put there courtesy of one of or feline contingent. Grrr!

If all goes well, bike should be ready to go on Saturday afternoon. Will be putting her together on Saturday tomorrow morning!

Damn it. Ok. Hope M4's are happening at the end of this month. Why did you guys have to let me see these pics?

Which M4's... standard ones or the Ltd Edition Black and green?

...or have you managed to source the red ones? :drool:

I, for one, is absolutely loving this tread! I cannot wait for the finished product. Awesome skills Capt! Get it done!

Shot guys... I'm thinking of putting ONE bit of colour on it, in the form of a fork decal. A la...

thoughts?

post-3056-0-39708100-1314948616.jpg

i think thats cool!