The transformation

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Shot guys... I'm thinking of putting ONE bit of colour on it, in the form of a fork decal. A la...

thoughts?

post-3056-0-39708100-1314948616.jpg

DO IT!

That looks hawt.

Guest Omega Man

Which M4's... standard ones or the Ltd Edition Black and green?

...or have you managed to source the red ones? :drool:

Change of plan. I'm getting an OGK GM Replica helmet. Yeah mamma. Or the Hopes. Damn indecisiveness.

remember that the stickers will be on either side of the fork facing away ... i think it will look awkward and will be reminiscent of the poor airbrush jobs that the street racers here in Durbs do on their bonnets etc ...

Its a bike ... and a hot bike at that ... NO CHARROFYING ALLOWED

you dont want it looking like this

http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/vanning_3.jpg

DAmn, those chinamen do have funny tastes!

It's like the convo some of us were having a few weeks back re the downhill scene in the Orient. It's all for posers. We tagged it iDownhill...

And Nige - I'm a dbn boy by birth. In fact, I went to Pinetown Boys' High. So I know all about them charrrriotts of faya, my laaahnie! Lekka cool, ekse!

Change of plan. I'm getting an OGK GM Replica helmet. Yeah mamma. Or the Hopes. Damn indecisiveness.

I vote both.

And re looking after your best interests - they're both safety related. The Hopes are a health & safety necessity. They stop you sooner. The lid, well that's also H&S related. Helps cushion (what little) brain cells you have... ;)

personally i'd drop the skulls and keep it simple and classy.

either way hurry up already! want to see this bike in all its glory :thumbup:

In fact, I went to Pinetown Boys' High.

HAHAHA no way - so did I .. what year did you finish? ... yeah dude.. if you put those on you'll be coming back to your DBN roots ... please for the love of DH DONT DO IT!

personally i'd drop the skulls and keep it simple and classy.

either way hurry up already! want to see this bike in all its glory :thumbup:

Thank the pope ... some one else who shares my opinion! Good on you Wes

HAHAHA no way - so did I .. what year did you finish? ... yeah dude.. if you put those on you'll be coming back to your DBN roots ... please for the love of DH DONT DO IT!

2000 - are you the same Nigel who was rather gangly, and rode an orange mongoose that broke about 4 times before you replaced it with something decent!?

Guest Omega Man

I vote both.

And re looking after your best interests - they're both safety related. The Hopes are a health & safety necessity. They stop you sooner. The lid, well that's also H&S related. Helps cushion (what little) brain cells you have... ;)

I can't do both. Need to save for France trip. No-one has an OGK lid tho. I like being different. Regarding the fork decals. The beauty is you can peel them off when you bored. I vote do it.

Guys - I'm still not 100% sure on the whole fork decal thing. It needs something on there, but I was just throwing ideas around.

the options are:

1) Decal with graphics (skull one is the best so far, unless somebody can submit something else to my liking)

2) Plain BOXXER decal in black, shown vertically with black RS logo topside of BOXXER.

I can't do both. Need to save for France trip. No-one has an OGK lid tho. I like being different. Regarding the fork decals. The beauty is you can peel them off when you bored. I vote do it.

No you can't - they're being placed under the clearcoat. SO once they're on, they're ON!

2000 - are you the same Nigel who was rather gangly, and rode an orange mongoose that broke about 4 times before you replaced it with something decent!?

I would be that same guy ... i finished in 1998 ... and the orange bike was a Wheeler 6000DZX of which i broke 6 frames (but that was when i was out of school) ...