The transformation

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah i just took some square bar welded it together 90 degrees and rawl bolted to the wall 2 of those per plant thingy and wallah

you can even paint then fancy metallic black aka gun metal grey if you wish

hahah i just took some square bar welded it together 90 degrees and rawl bolted to the wall 2 of those per plant thingy and wallah

you can even paint then fancy metallic black aka gun metal grey if you wish

Ja... the thing is, I can't weld for ****!

I'm pretty sure it'd only take me a few attempts to get it right, but the last time I tried I was 13 years old and it was part of my school curriculum!

Ja... the thing is, I can't weld for ****!

It's not how well you can weld that's important, it's how well you can angle grind!

photos ?? come man, we eager to see VISUAL progress.. we should get a sympathetic moderator who will delete every single post Mayhem makes, unless it's a DECENT photo..

who's with me? :P

Pictures coming!!! Wait a second!!!

Been working my ass off, getting quotes & admin done. Spray took up more time than expected, and I've got shedloads to do...

It's not how well you can weld that's important, it's how well you can angle grind!

How the hell will good angle-grinding skills help me weld!? Unless I just grind them back down to look pretty again?

How the hell will good angle-grinding skills help me weld!? Unless I just grind them back down to look pretty again?

+1

And the pics (so far)

fork to be finished tomorrow, along with rear swingarm. Then I put the clearcoat on! Whoopee!

And yes, that is the inside of the spare bathroom. It's now set up as my impromptu spraybooth. Gets a bit heady in there though, 'cos I have to keep the window closed until I've stopped spraying due to the wind :blink:

Suffice to say - my wife flipped.

Frame (see how she glitters!)

post-3056-0-55416600-1314728428.jpg

Fork Fail:

post-3056-0-14708800-1314728471.jpg

Well, personally my own welding looks like iron bird ****, but I do manage to put things together well enough that they don't fall apart. They just look bad, untill I get the old angle grinder out and make every weld look like the work of an artist.

that frame looks cool dude

Agreed. Looking cool dude. :thumbup:

Get the wife to help, she's just flipping coz she can't hold it while you spray!! :lol:

Get the wife to help, she's just flipping coz she can't hold it while you spray!! :lol:

Erm... Dude - read your last line again. Do we reeeeeally need to go there? ;)

erm.. er.. *speechless* ..er..

You know kids browse the hub, I'm starting to think there needs to be a disclaimer at login.

DUDE! LET HER HOLD IT!

Edited by Pain or Shine

omg..:sick:

but thank's for Oversharing your nocturnal shenanigans PoS.. makes me wonder where the hell u got the nick Pain or Shine from...*dry heave*

Edited by Capricorn