The transformation

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

Guys - I'm still not 100% sure on the whole fork decal thing. It needs something on there, but I was just throwing ideas around.

the options are:

1) Decal with graphics (skull one is the best so far, unless somebody can submit something else to my liking)

2) Plain BOXXER decal in black, shown vertically with black RS logo topside of BOXXER.

DUDE ... go plain Boxxer stickers that match the colour of your GT Frame stickers! - That will then look factory like the guys at worlds this weekend who all have custom boxxers to match their custom frames ...

And look there.... NO ONE HAS SKULLS (or NOS ... or veilside bodykits ... hahaha)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be that same guy ... i finished in 1998 ... and the orange bike was a Wheeler 6000DZX of which i broke 6 frames (but that was when i was out of school) ...

YES!!!

sorry - I know who rode a Mongoose - guy by the name of Mark - hung out with Ryan Campling.

Dude - I remember you saying how *** it was having to wait for replacement frames all the time! I was the oke who had his Giant stolen from the bike lockup during exams...

Let's just say I was waaaaaaay smaller back then!

Guest Omega Man

No you can't - they're being placed under the clearcoat. SO once they're on, they're ON!

Are they legit boxxer decals or just stickers? cos the proper boxxer decals are really think and made to stick on the outside of the fork leg as a protection.

Which they need. don't clearcote over the fork leg stickers unless you plan on never riding the bike.

Edited by Omega Man

DUDE ... go plain Boxxer stickers that match the colour of your GT Frame stickers! - That will then look factory like the guys at worlds this weekend who all have custom boxxers to match their custom frames ...

And look there.... NO ONE HAS SKULLS (or NOS ... or veilside bodykits ... hahaha)

hey man, only NOS I have is from Last Night's Curry, ekse!

I was leaning htat way anyway.

Now to design them.

Are they legit boxxer decals or just stickers? cos the proper boxxer decals are really think and made to stick on the outside of the fork leg as a protection.

Just stickers. But you raise a valid point, Oh Mega Man...

I think that if you are building your own bike, make it as individualistic as possible, by doing things no one else has or would do. It’s your personality, if you dig it, do it!

Edited by Chubba

I think that if you are building your own bike, make it as individualistic as possible, by doing things no one else has or would do. It’s your personality, if you dig it, do it!

like stripping it myself, spraying it myself, designing the decals myself and buying all the parts myself?

There is a bit more individuality going into it though... It's going to be named "Steed of Chucky" (my nick in professional circles)

Left. Easier to read for some reason. Not that it is going to make a diffrence at 30km/h, ass hanging of the back and white knuckle.

Okay - FORK DECALS - which ones? Vote for me please...

On the left, we have the normal Boxxer decal. On the right, we have my version...

post-3056-0-34239900-1314958377.jpgpost-3056-0-21191200-1314958391.jpg

BORING!