The transformation

Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

make bottom R bigger onthe right, then it will look proper. I vote Right.

yeah, bigger R... and maybe switch up the E?!

Here's a very technical and complex MS Paint rendering :lol:

post-10758-0-43783400-1314966268.jpg

Swing the e to fit in the x and you have my vote for the right. (EDIT: Grab the e and r from the left and you have a winner)

Was Nige not anti the skulls for some ponies maybe?? Have you tried them in pink?

:P

Actually I have to admit, the skulls looked absolutely WICKED. What if you knocked out the black background for transparency, your gun metal is dark enough as a backing??

Edited by Pain or Shine

remember that the stickers will be on either side of the fork facing away ... i think it will look awkward and will be reminiscent of the poor airbrush jobs that the street racers here in Durbs do on their bonnets etc ...

Its a bike ... and a hot bike at that ... NO CHARROFYING ALLOWED

you dont want it looking like this

http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/vanning_3.jpg

HAHA, you know that was part of why I didn't go out looking for a WRX. Every rice with his dice will be hanging out the window tjuning "Wanna Race Xsé" ..and as a second hand car, they are generally POKED!

What is that white thing anyway?? A lunar module? Ahhh, I'll bet the back door opens and that platform becomes the Dance Dance deck.. only 5 dollar!

Edited by Pain or Shine

AAAARGH!

Trigger finger be damned!

I've done them already, as per the normal BOXXER decals. Had to get to a meeting, and the e-mail had to be sent before I left the office (e-mail addy of printing place not on the phone - eedjit!)

Anyway - more pics.

Decals on the frame!!!

post-3056-0-32180500-1314971126.jpg

All hanging in the "spray booth" with their clearcoats on... I seriously underestimated the viscosity of hte clearcoat, so there were a few places it ran. I just hope it comes out okay in the end!

post-3056-0-17570100-1314971208.jpg

Seriously shiny though!

AAAARGH!

Trigger finger be damned!

I've done them already, as per the normal BOXXER decals. Had to get to a meeting, and the e-mail had to be sent before I left the office (e-mail addy of printing place not on the phone - eedjit!)

Anyway - more pics.

Decals on the frame!!!

post-3056-0-32180500-1314971126.jpg

All hanging in the "spray booth" with their clearcoats on... I seriously underestimated the viscosity of hte clearcoat, so there were a few places it ran. I just hope it comes out okay in the end!

post-3056-0-17570100-1314971208.jpg

Seriously shiny though!

Your wife must "hate you right now"!

Edited by Chubba

i love your dedication..ie standing onto the chair to take the best picture of the frame on your desk

Edited by jeepdude