Do we hubbers still support eachother like in the good old days???

rad006

Hey Slowbee - I've ordered a few too - Happy to share postage to CT!

Waiting on his offer else I don't mind sending alone...

Thanks Again for the support guys

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, As we are all ordering them and postage is included, we'll just get them to my PO Box and then I will drop you guys pm's and sort out delivery from Slowbee, delivery service ....

oh yes BUMP!

Paid my dues in order to get 2... 1 will live in CT and one in Pta to keep my nephew and soon-to-be niece safe and sound and the respective grandparents' homes dry when they visit :-)

I will take three. PM sent. Please post them as quickly as possible. I will only be in SA next week. One each for my Sons with small kids and one for EM that forgets about the bath.

delivery from Slowbee, delivery service ....

Heh,heh... remember when you were gonna start a removal company...

Hey Ricky. Bummer about your fall. I gave your details to some ladies in the office who will contact you. Mykids are grown up and I don't have a bottomless pit in my garden.

Hey Ricky. Bummer about your fall. I gave your details to some ladies in the office who will contact you. Mykids are grown up and I don't have a bottomless pit in my garden.

:lol: :lol: :lol: when did you change your AVATAR - that looks like me climbing suikerbossie.

:lol: :lol: :lol: when did you change your AVATAR - that looks like me climbing suikerbossie.

How many alarms are jou ordering ?

Hey guys

After falling at Magalies Adventure and tearing my AC Joint and everything attached I underwent a Clavicle hook plate operation.

Basically I'm out for 6 months as it requires 2 operations and plenty arm time in a sling.

Unfortunately I'm for most part unemployed and the rest a freelance event manager therefore my finances have become non existent and these medical bills aren't going away neither is the case of me needing to pay for physio as my hospital plan doesn't cover it. Due to my arm in the sling I'm getting very little work as my freelancing is a hands on position.

So I'm appealing to anyone that can help to buy my last 65 Bath Alarms in order for me to raise some Capital to get better.

Ive already been forced to sell some of my cycling gear which we all know isn't a nice feeling.

I'm not asking for freebies or handouts hence me selling you a bath alarm.

Old hubber's will remember where back in the day we contributed to people hospital bills etc.

Bernard Kaap comes to mind where I even went out my way and rode my Tricycle raising money for his hospital bills.

I donated to other hubber's in the past as well.

All I'm hoping for is what goes around finally comes back around as I'm really at the end of my bank balance.

So R100 for 1 or R150 for 2 and Ill include overnight postage. Additional Units can be bought at R50 each. Batteries are also included. I have been using one for the past 4yrs only replacing batteries once so far.

PS these make great gifts...

PPS please pm me rather than email

Thanks

Ricky

I remember these days when we raised a lot of funds and cycling gear for those that needed it. So come on Hubbers even if you don't need the alarms; throw some ronds into rad006's bank account, lets get him back on that stupid trike of his - remember the movie "pay it forward" well here is an opportunity, it will always come back to you 7 fold

Rick I don't need the alarms - my snotpickers are all grown up now - PM me your bank account details and email i'll buy a few that you can sell to someone else.

PM me your bank account details and email i'll buy a few that you can sell to someone else.

That's what I said to him, except I offered to have all the alarms I paid for but don't want sent to slowbee...