Crappy hubbers

specialized7

:lol: :lol:

I get invited in everytime, with my negativity, I qualify as the crappiest hubber :thumbup:

Yeah, and my five year old runs faster than you. In his bare feet...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No news there. It's like saying my 9 year old daughter is a faster cyclist than dangle. Everyone knows.

Awe my boss! Don't say that. I'm going to try and derail your awesome thread... Wait - did that not happen pages circa page 190?

In essence another thread about the expectations and rules when opting to use the hub community when selling goods.

It is a clear pattern that sellers think that their work on the thread ends after they have posted the ad. This is not junkmail: advertisements here are threads.

If you are thinking of not naming the seller, that is fine.

You have a tool called "trader rating" on the hub. I encourage you to use it.

Your experience with this hubber will serve and inform all hubbers more effectively than a short lived thread. Put a mark against his/her name.

Make an example to all others that choose to seller here, that there are repercussions for those that sell and buy on the hub in unacceptable ways.

This tool exists for exactly instances like these.

Don't you have a cell no for him

Unfortunately not.I made an offer,he responds by making a final offer and I accepted immediately.then he disappears.Anyway ,my loss I suppose.

In essence another thread about the expectations and rules when opting to use the hub community when selling goods.

It is a clear pattern that sellers think that their work on the thread ends after they have posted the ad. This is not junkmail: advertisements here are threads.

If you are thinking of not naming the seller, that is fine.

You have a tool called "trader rating" on the hub. I encourage you to use it.

Your experience with this hubber will serve and inform all hubbers more effectively than a short lived thread. Put a mark against his/her name.

Make an example to all others that choose to seller here, that there are repercussions for those that sell and buy on the hub in unacceptable ways.

This tool exists for exactly instances like these.

Thanks,will do.

Hmm.... Weet nie wat ek van die een dink nie. Dink jy het my miskien uit gevang....

Ek wil nie eers dink nie. My bakkie het vandag besluit hy het ver genoeg gery - en toe loop staan die demn ding! So nou wag ek om te hoor wat is die diagnose...Ek vermoed 'n koppelaar kabel...

Ek dink dit gaan my geld kos. Ag boks!