Humans!

Iron

I keep thinking its the Swiss humans who behave like that, sucks to hear South African humans are doing it as well :thumbdown:

Happens all over the world. There was the case a few years ago in NY where CCTV footage showed people walking past a rapist in the act.

**** a brick, Iron! I hope you're OK - it sounds painful. But yes, I do feel that humanity is losing its humanity; that the whole "hiding behind garden walls" has produced a laager mentality that says anything outside those walls is dangerous.

Though I do remember a thread from last year that brought a lump to my throat: a young Hubber who helped out an old guy who'd pranged, took him home, helped him get patched up. (I think he turned out to be an ex-professor suffering from some brain malady.)

Don’t get me wrong , I’m not asking people / someone to hold my hand ( unless its fallen off ) just a simple gesture of goodwill goes a long way .

it’s that circle that turns slowly or karma as we know it.

I would have crashed purposely

:blush:

In other news - masses of cyclists are littering the roads of Randburg in an apparent act of self mutilation.

No one seems to know the nature of what media is calling the "lemming incident".

Had a similar crash a couple of years ago, the only one to ask me if I was OK was a black guy. As they say , not all blacks are bad, and not all bads are black.

Had a similar crash a couple of years ago, the only one to ask me if I was OK was a black guy. As they say , not all blacks are bad, and not all bads are black.

Now here is fartbender when we need him :)

Now here is fartbender when we need him :)

Noooooo. Don't make me say it. I will you know. It's on the tip of my tongue....

DEMYSTIFY THE UNKNOWN!!!!!!

Damnit.

Dare I say it? If you were riding your Steel Ritchey 29er, it would not have happened. Get well soon Mate.

Dare I say it? If you were riding your Steel Ritchey 29er, it would not have happened. Get well soon Mate.

I think its my own Karma out to get me as i cancelled the order on the Ritchey.

3 years ago, i was taken out by a car. Whilst standing on the side of the road, my bike next to me in a pile of shaterred carbon fibre, 2 well known PE cyclists came past. They too did not stop to ask if I was ok or if I needed help. Admittedly, the lady who hit me was with me, but still, I feel they could of stopped to help.

One of them was the chairman of a local cycling club. Even more reason to ask if assistance is needed.

3 years ago, i was taken out by a car. Whilst standing on the side of the road, my bike next to me in a pile of shaterred carbon fibre, 2 well known PE cyclists came past. They too did not stop to ask if I was ok or if I needed help. Admittedly, the lady who hit me was with me, but still, I feel they could of stopped to help.

One of them was the chairman of a local cycling club. Even more reason to ask if assistance is needed.

Now you are just being unreasonable, race face is so much more important than your fellow human :thumbup:

They must have thought everything is under control. But ya, just stopping and just enquirying would have showed they care. But , care, few do!

Now you are just being unreasonable, race face is so much more important than your fellow human :thumbup:

c for serious?