The sub7 - Majick Forests FUN timed run

nigelhicks

same route as the map on the first post.

start at beacon, finish at bin at bottom.

I am sure we can hook up sometime...you riding tomorrow afternoon/evening?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

same route as the map on the first post.

start at beacon, finish at bin at bottom.

I am sure we can hook up sometime...you riding tomorrow afternoon/evening?

my legs are feeling really rubbish of late, so I'm probably gonna be eliminated early. What time you riding?

hey capricorn not really sure what POA is as of yet, what time is the DS on tomorrow, I might make a turn there.

hey capricorn not really sure what POA is as of yet, what time is the DS on tomorrow, I might make a turn there.

DUAL SLALOM

Sunday 25 September 2011

Challenge your friends, colleagues, spouse, opposition, neighbour or arch rival.

Come to Nitida Wine Estate this weekend and join the fun

Dual Slalom Practice for race entrants: Saturday 24th September 11am-2pm

Race Day 25 September 2011: Practice 09H00-10H00 Racing Starts 10H00 till finish +-15:00

info@tygerbergmtb.co.za for burning questions

Entry Fees:

Late Entries R35 (mem R25)

Registration is on Sat 11AM to 2PM and Sunday 09:00 AM till 10AM

hahahaha bizkit is funny.

Was at DS yesterday late-ish, you guys must have packed it in already. Even so, it looked pretty rad. Although there was a smallish number of competitors.

Is this track open for public use, does anyone know?

hahahaha bizkit is funny.

Was at DS yesterday late-ish, you guys must have packed it in already. Even so, it looked pretty rad. Although there was a smallish number of competitors.

Is this track open for public use, does anyone know?

Yes, I think it is. There is an honesty/donation box somewhere.. cannot remember.. Who knows where we make donations?

the honesty box is just round the corner at the restaurant if you coming from the DS track side. Small white post box.

R30.

Brussel: tomorrow evening is out, and i'd have to say prety much rest of hte week. Maybe friday afternoon?

the honesty box is just round the corner at the restaurant if you coming from the DS track side. Small white post box.

R30.

Brussel: tomorrow evening is out, and i'd have to say prety much rest of hte week. Maybe friday afternoon?

Ok gents. I'm back from the Karoo and made it to the Coast. Shattered as usual. But nothing that a few lagers couldn't fix. Gonna ride Majik on Saturday mornin, so will try to better my rather pathetic 7:15 of round 1. Just not sure whether to tackle it with the XC or AM bike? Maybe give the AM a run and see wot's wot.