The sub7 - Majick Forests FUN timed run

nigelhicks

lol mayhem. It's definitely gonna be a privilege to chase that man down the hill. Now it's almost a pity we didnt stop the route at that T-junction :P

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously - Brussel - mad props to you for doing it so quickly. It seems as if we need to up our game just a little bit!

Can't say that a bit of the good 'ole green monster hasn't set in, but I'm going to see how I can do this weekend. Watch this space!

Mayhem, Cap (and Brussel of course), we also need some upset times for the Tokai run. Deon, Simon and my times are way too close together, we need a clay pigeon among the pigeons... or something like that! :lol:

NICE :D

Big improvement over your last time. :thumbup: what you do differently this time?

btw: u still have lungs left inside your chest? ;)

Edited by Capricorn

haha, thanks Cap

Firstly i didn't have 6 hours of school compared to my last time (BIG help)

and there where no people in the way so pushed it hard

No lungs, no legs no nothing, :blink:

whahaha, all my pedal power went into the trip there, by the time i got there, nothing whatsoever left :D

we'll put that theory to the test next year ;)

• 2 weeks later...

6:43 :thumbup:

I know the screencap says 6:45, but when I took my phone out my pocket at the bin it said 6:43 and the motion of taking it out the pocket un-paused it (autopause was on) and it counted for 2 seconds before I could hit stop. It's the truth, I swear :clap:

post-12904-0-84720100-1318149585.jpg