Varsity College 12hrs of Adrenalin

Kwashi

I saw this ploy yours on twitter… ;)

You get enough training to do this riding from your place to the pub and back, you should win this category ;)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Thug

it is a different course, using a lot of the same bits, but changing direction on some of them and some new sections of singletrack added in as well. The wall hill is now out but i have added another similar slightly easier hill.

The singletrack around the Avianto Clubhouse is still in for the interactive racing feel.

oh and the clubhouse now has a new roof so if the rain hits we wont all have to cuddle under the small amount of shelter :-)

15th September 2012 don't miss out on our 3rd year. if you are scared of 12hrs, join us for the 3hr and 6hr events, easily manageable by beginners.

www.mtbenduroseries.com

Looking for some singlespeed rider/riders to make up a 12hr team, anybody keen got a guys interested in joining a team. good training for SSWC as the beers will be flowing here as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys looking for some awesome training time on a great route with an awesome vibe, come and join us for the 3, 6 or 12hr

More details of the route please....

Looking forward to it. I wonder how many laps I am gonna go for.....maybe 18.... = 150km. yeah sounds about right. Lets hope it stays dry.