Varsity College 12hrs of Adrenalin

Kwashi

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome day out riding with mates, best type of fun one can have.

Fortunately I wasn't the one out on the track this year when the storm hit.

150m climbing in 8.5k and we managed 24 laps on our single speeds with probably 45 minutes to go before the race was called off.

Pity about the timing equipment, I hope there wasn't too much damage.

Thanks Rich!

Awesome day out riding with mates, best type of fun one can have.

Fortunately I wasn't the one out on the track this year when the storm hit.

150m climbing in 8.5k and we managed 24 laps on our single speeds with probably 45 minutes to go before the race was called off.

Pity about the timing equipment, I hope there wasn't too much damage.

Thanks Rich!

Was good meeting you Thug (and the rest of the single speed hardmen). Sorry I forgot the Jager!

Honestly: that course owned me.

But that should not suggest that I didn't enjoy every agonising moment. :thumbup:

Great event!!

Well organised, fantastic course. Timekeepers were very friendly and helpful.

All went well untill late afternoon when the 'rave' music started, way too loud!, drove me bats..t.

Thanks, I'll be there again.

Big up to Tiaan, pity he couldn't ride, but boy, that little kid really has his heart into Mountain Biking.

Thanks Richard for a great event again, and a storm again! Looks like it gonna be part of the event! great course, wow, it had everything and it made you work hard for every lap. :eek: Best vibe at any MTB event in the country. Fun and friends is what its all about. Everyone had time to say hi and the racing snakes never seemed stressed when behind slower riders. This is what sport is all about. see you next year for #4! :clap: :thumbup:

Everyone had time to say hi and the racing snakes never seemed stressed when behind slower riders.

Oh no, I beg to differ. While I was between the train tracks already, just before the tunnel, someone asked for "trek"....

Don't expect me to be nice.

still nou 12hour results though, I guess we will have to check back later today... O well, I am not to concerned with the results as I doubt my last lap will be reflected in the results due to the rain...

yeah, I did 19 laps but due to rain I think results will only show 9.