Show us your pets

tunariaan

interesting seems like the latest says its not good to snip them.

chances of cancer are also higher.

definitely less work when they are snipped

in heat will be about 30 days max

the middle 2 weeks is where you have really have to watch your female to be safe i kennel my female for this time

Also......don't throw him a leg.......

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the middle 2 weeks is where you have really have to watch your female to be safe i kennel my female for this time

The increased testosterone in intact males can result in perianal tumours, both benign and malignant. Second commonest type of  cancer in intact male dogs. 

I learn't the hard way with an R8000 vet bill. The Schnauzer also had the worst day of his life:

30 stitches in his bum, his balls cut off and came home with a cone around his neck.

The increased testosterone in intact males can result in perianal tumours, both benign and malignant. Second commonest type of  cancer in intact male dogs. 

I learn't the hard way with an R8000 vet bill. The Schnauzer also had the worst day of his life:

30 stitches in his bum, his balls cut off and came home with a cone around his neck.

My reason for getting Scar denutted is more about mental wellbeing than physical health. And by mental wellbeing, I mean mine. It would make me feel so much better if I could dangle his nuts in front of him, and say: "Remember all those things you chewed? Payback..."   

Edited by Tumbleweed

This past week has been the ultimate. Here bleeding has also gotten worse and the color is very different from say 7 days ago to now.

His trying every single angle available, head shots, leg shots, tail shots ALLES. and at night he cries and throws little tantrums :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: 

His abot 20kgs heavier than here and shes still very playful so when ever he tries she either buckles or just lays or turns around and wants to play. Shes 9months old, his almost 6.

I didnt know the strength of my 55kg Rotti until this past week, DAMN!!

This past week has been the ultimate. Here bleeding has also gotten worse and the color is very different from say 7 days ago to now.

His trying every single angle available, head shots, leg shots, tail shots ALLES. and at night he cries and throws little tantrums :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

His abot 20kgs heavier than here and shes still very playful so when ever he tries she either buckles or just lays or turns around and wants to play. Shes 9months old, his almost 6.

Don't think they should be near each other all.  

His trying every single angle available, head shots, leg shots, tail shots ALLES. and at night he cries and throws little tantrums [emoji107] [emoji107] [emoji107]

she would take at the age of 9 months

you really should be more carefull

she would take at the age of 9 months

you really should be more carefull

We are being very careful. The only time they've had time together was when one of us was with them. I also had him at a friends place prior to last weeks mood swings and tantrums. Massive learning curve. When you say you "kennel your bitch" is it still on your premises and shes just totally locked away?

I dont have a problem with my bitch, its the male thats my problem :nuke:

We are being very careful. The only time they've had time together was when one of us was with them. I also had him at a friends place prior to last weeks mood swings and tantrums. Massive learning curve. When you say you "kennel your bitch" is it still on your premises and shes just totally locked away?

I dont have a problem with my bitch, its the male thats my problem :nuke:

i take her to a prober boarding kennel

they dont need much time to lock up

so its too much of a risk and the males can really get out of hand so we just seperate them

i take her to a prober boarding kennel

they dont need much time to lock up

so its too much of a risk and the males can really get out of hand so we just seperate them

Thanks for the advice :thumbup:

All that shaking has dislocated his ears

Hahahahaha! Ja, he looks quite manic when he gets into destructive mode. 

He also destroyed a braai grid yesterday...