tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 3.5 week old African Grey Lulu :)

post-20354-0-17829000-1376684584_thumb.jpg

Beauty i also have one he is now 11 years old talk like the wife thats all the time. Keep him warm.

Beauty i also have one he is now 11 years old talk like the wife thats all the time. Keep him warm.

Haha cute!

Yes, she is in a basket with heating pad etc :)

My late Lab Alaska was epileptic. Shimano, who was a really independent girl, would lie down near him and watch him during his fits.

I've never thought of Shimano as dog name......but I like it! :thumbup: Personally I would have to have 2 dogs then and call the other one Campy :thumbup: , if I want to be true to my cycling ways. (Can't imagine calling a dog Sram though :thumbdown: , so I'll have to avoid buying any of those.)

The 2-legged servants think of everything...

Yes, that's our table outside she's using as a tan bed. :blush:

post-9887-0-70490200-1376712317_thumb.jpg

I always love the fact that my Ridgie thinks if she gets on the couch or bed and faces the wall where she can't see me then I can't see all 50kg or so of her on my furniture..

post-524-0-52224300-1376748150_thumb.jpg

mila at 3 months and 7kg

post-524-0-17003400-1376748097_thumb.jpg

6 months...and 14.2kg, and making sure we know whos chair it is

never met such a destructive little beast before.......chairs, skirting boards, doors....even concrete walls and the floor tiles in our house are suffering (she has plenty of her own chew stuff....prefers causing mayhem)......recently discovered she can jump.........now she can take the stuff off the washing line

post-524-0-52224300-1376748150_thumb.jpg

mila at 3 months and 7kg

post-524-0-17003400-1376748097_thumb.jpg

6 months...and 14.2kg, and making sure we know whos chair it is

never met such a destructive little beast before.......chairs, skirting boards, doors....even concrete walls and the floor tiles in our house are suffering (she has plenty of her own chew stuff....prefers causing mayhem)......recently discovered she can jump.........now she can take the stuff off the washing line

Ha ha, we're in the same boat. My 16 month old lab is still doing that. Hoping it'll go away at about 2 years. Cost me a chewed up pair of cycling bibs, luckily First Ascent, not Assos or it would have been really expensive.

I've never thought of Shimano as dog name......but I like it! :thumbup: Personally I would have to have 2 dogs then and call the other one Campy :thumbup: , if I want to be true to my cycling ways. (Can't imagine calling a dog Sram though :thumbdown: , so I'll have to avoid buying any of those.)

Hahahahaha! Ja, Shimano was the first dog my ex-wife and I got together. Real pavement special! Required very little servicing and was durable!

One of the best trail dogs I have ever had. Spent many hours riding the mine dumps with her.

I had to put her to sleep two years back. Although she stayed with Kel, that task was left up to me. I miss Shimano a lot.

Was at friends last night. Couldn't resist taking a pic of their new kid, Spencer. Naughty as hell at 6 months, but with that face he an get away with it.

post-44041-0-19469400-1376816075_thumb.jpg

On a Friday evening training ride in Roodewal Plantation three weeks ago (25th July) I found a pup hiding under a pile of logs. The Hubbers decided she should be called Marsie as I had lured her out from under the logs with pieces of a Mars Bar. (The original story is here http://www.thehubsa....d-hubbers-help/ )

The Pictures are of the location, Logs, and Marsie still in the boot of the car on arriving home.

post-63-0-37470700-1376828032_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-91805900-1376828070_thumb.jpg

post-63-0-21905500-1376828094_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Guy in Pink