Show us your pets

tunariaan

Looks like the woof has had a go at the rattan chair! Hahahaha!

It's "her" chair! And no - she does not get onto ANY furniture but that chair... But yeah, that was when the gums itched a bit.

And only she knows how she can get into and out of that chair now that she's basically fully grown. But it does not bother her! Esp if she lays with her head at the rest side, she gets up in segments... well, it's an evolutionary process! Great comical relief for me in the evenings to see that!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mine is in the *** with the mrs. He has just chewed her reading glasses

It's "her" chair! And no - she does not get onto ANY furniture but that chair... But yeah, that was when the gums itched a bit.

And only she knows how she can get into and out of that chair now that she's basically fully grown. But it does not bother her! Esp if she lays with her head at the rest side, she gets up in segments... well, it's an evolutionary process! Great comical relief for me in the evenings to see that!

Hahahahahaha! I have just come from the bank. The enquiries peeps had a good laugh at how stuffed my ID was after the hounds got to it!

Thanks for the wishes all. About to tackle the feet again before taking my youngest bi-ped to the human vet.

Quietly freaking out..

Good luck and hope everything turns out ok :thumbup:

Took ole Nugget to the vet after work. The boikie has some kind of major infection in the abdomen area. Fever of over 40. :( Couple of injections and a hand full of pills.

There goes our weekend away - but there's more important things in life.

Took ole Nugget to the vet after work. The boikie has some kind of major infection in the abdomen area. Fever of over 40. :( Couple of injections and a hand full of pills.

There goes our weekend away - but there's more important things in life.

Ah, no! How's Nugget doing?

Guest EdEdEd

post-43150-1398943256,5666.jpg

My dog likes sniffing paint!

Edit. How the hell he got paint on his ears IDK!?

Edit: oh and good luck to nugget!!!

Edited by EdEdEd

mine is in the *** with the mrs. He has just chewed her reading glasses

Oi!

He's looking a bit better, thanks guys. But the doc said the cortisone will lift him today, we should not get overly excited by that. He starts on pills tonight. At least feels a lot cooler and looks generally happier. And his eyes were definitely following the bread when we were making french toast earlier! But apparently tomorrow he should improve and hopefully start eating a bit again.

Ed, seems he likes a white spot on his nose to compliment the spots on his white body! Artsy...

My dog likes sniffing paint!

Edit. How the hell he got paint on his ears IDK!?

Edit: oh and good luck to nugget!!!

He looks a tad goofed from the paint fumes.

Guest EdEdEd

He looks a tad goofed from the paint fumes.

Nah, he is just always goofed! Every single person that meets that dog just falls in love with him... He is so friendly that we are contemplating getting him a (bigger angrier) buddy...

(Edit: its the beeno in my hand he was looking at... its the only way he keeps still!)

Edited by EdEdEd

Nah, he is just always goofed! Every single person that meets that dog just falls in love with him... He is so friendly that we are contemplating getting him a (bigger angrier) buddy...

(Edit: its the beeno in my hand he was looking at... its the only way he keeps still!)

Mine are the same. I struggle to get them to behave at feeding time, but at Beeno time, they all sit and behave like star pupils!

Mine are the same. I struggle to get them to behave at feeding time, but at Beeno time, they all sit and behave like star pupils!

Mine will sell their souls for a piece of bread and peanut butter! I was sceptical when read that dogs like peanut butter, but they really do!!

Mine will sell their souls for a piece of bread and peanut butter! I was sceptical when read that dogs like peanut butter, but they really do!!

They love it! I often fill hooves and other treats with peanut butter and freeze them. Will keep the woofs busy for hours.

Guest EdEdEd

Buksie gets very excited when i put a nice thick plap op PB onto his palate... he licks away for about 10minutes then he'll go and sit in front of the kitchen cupboard - tail wagging like crazy, but with a solid poker face (making as if he is just chilling there and not begging) :clap:

Guest EdEdEd

They love it! I often fill hooves and other treats with peanut butter and freeze them. Will keep the woofs busy for hours.

Excellent idea!!!

That is a good idea!!!