Show us your pets

tunariaan

Oh, meant to post this earlier. I puppysit Theodore often. When he gets into my car, he knows it's almost time to see his mates, the pups! he goes ballistic and can't sit still!

post-1604-0-38253000-1375090911_thumb.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, meant to post this earlier. I puppysit Theodore often. When he gets into my car, he knows it's almost time to see his mates, the pups! he goes ballistic and can't sit still!

post-1604-0-38253000-1375090911_thumb.jpg

Whats that on the back shelf Tumbleweed? :clap: :ph34r:

Not my own pets but Sled Dogs Unlimited collected some of our furry friends from Husky Haven and took them out for some sledding fun, huskies doing what huskies love to do. These are all dogs looking for homes, more details on www.huskyrescue.co.za

Me and Mojo.

post-268-0-37260100-1375122676_thumb.jpg

Mojo and me on the bike.

post-268-0-34003300-1375122789_thumb.jpg

Arwen standing on her bowl to get a better view.

post-268-0-39270600-1375122691_thumb.jpg

Frankie the lover boy.

post-268-0-66369600-1375122708_thumb.jpg

Whats that on the back shelf Tumbleweed? :clap: :ph34r:

I don't want to know..... :ph34r: :ph34r: :eek:

Bust! He was at Teasers

I think its bright pink feathery thing called a boa - used as a fashion accessory in Teasers apparently???

Hahahahahahahaha!

How embarrassing! :blush: I've never even been to a Teazers before…

Not my own pets but Sled Dogs Unlimited collected some of our furry friends from Husky Haven and took them out for some sledding fun, huskies doing what huskies love to do. These are all dogs looking for homes, more details on www.huskyrescue.co.za

Me and Mojo.

post-268-0-37260100-1375122676_thumb.jpg

Mojo and me on the bike.

post-268-0-34003300-1375122789_thumb.jpg

Arwen standing on her bowl to get a better view.

post-268-0-39270600-1375122691_thumb.jpg

Frankie the lover boy.

post-268-0-66369600-1375122708_thumb.jpg

OMG!! They are simply gorgeous! WOW! What beauties! Sjoe!

There was a bit of confusion regarding sleeping arrangements last night…

post-1604-0-75179900-1375153445_thumb.jpg

hahahah.. can relate... poor Oscar (the boerbul) has his own rather big bed and the Jacks have two baskets - inevitably the old lady hogs his bed and he has nowhere left but the floor (he is way too big for the Jacks bed) BUT he improvises- he drags their bedding out the small beds and makes a nest in which he can sleep.

I love the expression of the one standing!

Hahahahahahahaha!

How embarrassing! :blush: I've never even been to a Teazers before…

For the record.. neither have I . :huh: That comment was based on assumption.

That sounded a bit off.

Edited by MONS

OMG!! They are simply gorgeous! WOW! What beauties! Sjoe!

They are lovely and there are lots more where they come from, sadly Husky Rescue has more than 100 dogs looking for homes at the moment and that pales into insignificance if you look at the general animal shelters and SPCA etc. The message here has to be to adopt rather than buying from breeders and make sure your pets are sterilized.

IanJ - I am not that familiar with the Husky breed, but having been involved with the Border Collie Rescue in Malmesbury (I have two of their dogs that I adopted) - do you think that people buy Huskies for the wrong reasons and then find that they cannot keep the dogs occupied, resulting in destructive behaviour sometimes ? This is what seems to happen with a lot of the BC's - people think they are "cute" but forget that they are working dogs that need to be exercised to prevent them from developing destructive behaviour.