Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I moan and groan about the hair, picking up the poop, the walks in the wind and the fact that she follows me all around the house which drives me nuts.... but we wouldn't want it any other way... life is just to quiet and clean without pets!

I wonder if that piece of paper on the bed holds a clue to the mystery unfolding.... ?

I admit that the piece of paper was the first thing that caught my eye(s)....but now I'd really like to focus on what is on top of the red blanket? :eek:

And BTW - Jaxtun - we totally know that its your room and not "your son's"....pleeease....hot guys in their underwear on the pillow....heeeelllloooo....!!! :clap:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I spy a super hero outfit!!! :ph34r:

Oh, and why is the heater not on? Its winter!!

Ha! I knew you couldnt give up your stalking ways for long!!! :clap:

I admit that the piece of paper was the first thing that caught my eye(s)....but now I'd really like to focus on what is on top of the red blanket? :eek:

And BTW - Jaxtun - we totally know that its your room and not "your son's"....pleeease....hot guys in their underwear on the pillow....heeeelllloooo....!!! :clap:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

What can I say... Stone COld Steve AUstin didn't leave me so cold after all...

The pup has outgrown her kennel. A few mornings now I have found the top half somewhere in the garden cos it gets stuck on her back like a ninja-turtle and she has to romp around to get it off.

So yesterday I had to evict the bikes, and use the bike-mobile to go fetch her new home.

I just managed to fit it in

post-10758-1375940724,6915.jpg

Edited by patches

The pup has outgrown her kennel. A few mornings now I have found the top half somewhere in the garden cos it gets stuck on her back like a ninja-turtle and she has to romp around to get it off.

So yesterday I had to evict the bikes, and use the bike-mobile to go fetch her new home.

I just managed to fit it in

post-10758-1375940724,6915.jpg

Those are SOOOO cool, my dogs love theirs and use it when they are outside during the day!

This week's definitely on its back. Have a great weekend everyone !

post-36230-0-78937300-1375966844_thumb.jpg

Hahahahahahahahaha! Awesome pic!