Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so sweet. what breed is she?

She's a Jack Russel, I've always had one, but my last old lady died a few years ago, and I didn't want to replace her. We finally decided to get another one earlier this year, bit she died, so I had to look for another JR. Friends dogs were mated earlier this year, and I like both dogs so I had to get a pup from that litter.

My rescue cat. Will be 9 years this November. He rules the house and is spoilt like a child.

LOVE it!! WHAT an attitude - just parking there!!

Our 9 month old puppy wanting in during our daughters first birthday party.

post-10854-0-59532600-1378796743_thumb.jpg

How can you say no to that face?

My pups had the hump with me after I got back from PMB last week. Squams gave me a dirty look

You cruel thing you, hope you feel really bad....

You cruel thing you, hope you feel really bad....

I did! At first they mauled me when I arrived, then then decided on the guilt trip...

I did! At first they mauled me when I arrived, then then decided on the guilt trip...

Its funny how dogs do that when they are attached to someone, funny things they are :thumbup:

Its funny how dogs do that when they are attached to someone, funny things they are :thumbup:

Ja, indeed! After we got back into a routine, they have been uber-clingy. Haven't left my side for the last week!

My pups had the hump with me after I got back from PMB last week. Squams gave me a dirty look...post-1604-0-14445600-1378800759_thumb.jpg

Animal behaviorist always say sit them down and explain to them where you're going and when you'll be back.

My fish give me the silent treatment too - they go park off in the far corner and do a hunger strike. Go figure.

post-36230-0-47560200-1378912677_thumb.jpg

The closest I get to this is when I'm not in the office for a few days and the office dog comes running to greet me when I get back. Always puts a smile on my face.

Edited by Uni