BEWARE-Don't buy from MANCHILLZ

Noneking

Send me an SD card when you are a big time business man or something........

I will as soon as I can dude.

And besides that I still want to prove that I did sent it.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any postage that costs R25 would come with a tracking number. Normal mail in an envelope is approx R5. Sending a 1kg parcel with tracking approx R25 (incl cost of envelope) I have sent enough bike parts around SA to know that by now. The tracking number should also be printed at the bottom of the slip. Manchillz - could you possibly respond to the queries re how the post office tracked the parcel to his post office and confirmed it had gotten there safely? This whole saga seems to hinge on that question which would explain a lot about where it might be...

Also be careful about posting nonsense about your parents taking your cellphone and computer etc, always safer to stick to the truth, no matter how embarrassing it might be to admit that you were wrong and were intentionally avoiding someone as you may have messed up (you're not the first person to do it!).

Any postage that costs R25 would come with a tracking number. Normal mail in an envelope is approx R5. Sending a 1kg parcel with tracking approx R25 (incl cost of envelope) I have sent enough bike parts around SA to know that by now. The tracking number should also be printed at the bottom of the slip. Manchillz - could you possibly respond to the queries re how the post office tracked the parcel to his post office and confirmed it had gotten there safely? This whole saga seems to hinge on that question which would explain a lot about where it might be...

Also be careful about posting nonsense about your parents taking your cellphone and computer etc, always safer to stick to the truth, no matter how embarrassing it might be to admit that you were wrong and were intentionally avoiding someone as you may have messed up (you're not the first person to do it!).

I dont know much about posting stuff around. I went back, the guy at the counter looked at the slip, went onto computer (dont know what he did) and said its all good and has been delivered, so he might be bullshitting, I dont know.

Take the hub with and show them this: What's the tracking number?

With this information we can even log onto the post office website and find out where it is.

I don't buy this boy's story one bit. I've been in business for too long. This has rat smell all over it.

PLUS, the thing Noneking is forgetting, between all the tears and heartache, is that this kid is sitting with a Lexar SD card in the first place....so either there's a rich mommy and daddy (who can also afford snookums his DH bikes and other kit), yet they've failed to teach him to be honourable?

If you are a man, you should honour your obligation. You sold this thing, in good faith. You 'allegedly' didn't get the tracking number, so what? Who cares? Life's tough. Make good on your word kid.

I dont know much about posting stuff around. I went back, the guy at the counter looked at the slip, went onto computer (dont know what he did) and said its all good and has been delivered, so he might be bullshitting, I dont know.

At the bottom of the Post Office receipt will be a section that says 'Item Identifier(s)'. Below that will be a number in the form XY123456789ZA. That number is the tracking number.

If you are a man, you should honour your obligation. You sold this thing, in good faith. You 'allegedly' didn't get the tracking number, so what? Who cares? Life's tough. Make good on your word kid.

And I am.

Dude dont get all personal here.

At the bottom of the Post Office receipt will be a section that says 'Item Identifier(s)'. Below that will be a number in the form XY123456789ZA. That number is the tracking number.

Yes i know that but it doesnt have it on it.

If that's the case, then post a pic of the entire slip on here and we can do it for you... Very straightforward, as someone else has mentioned, it is the item identifier at the bottom of the slip. Then there is no issue, you can prove what you say and everyone can forgive you and get on with their merry lives?

I had no issues with him, but that's coz i went to he's house to pick the item up!

Do I look or even seem like a fraud.....

Thing is it got lost in mail, what more can I do, I didnt get a tracking number (my bad, honest mistake)

I already said I will repay OP.

Yes i know that but it doesnt have it on it.

What did the guy at the PO look at then? He gets nothing out of screwing with you... Either it has the details or you are lying about the whole situation and you never went to the PO.

This seller posted in classifieds selling a Lexar SD Card. Selling price was R500

What size card was this?What does a new one cost then?