BEWARE-Don't buy from MANCHILLZ

Noneking

I have bought countless items on the hub before! Always received the items within a day or two (some of them worth a lot of money). Counter to counter with tracking nr and insurance will prevent this mess in future. Nothing wrong when doing things the right way....

Ya for sure I will for next time, seeming I have learnt my lesson.

So can you accept that this could be a problem with the post office and not me.

I rely want to prove you all wrong but I dont know how to, could some one please tell me how to do that than rather throwing hate speach and stalking me.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I rely want to prove you all wrong but I dont know how to, could some one please tell me how to do that than rather throwing hate speach and stalking me.

:lol: Nope the problem is with you actually. Looks like you'll be putting in some extra hours at the shop then kiddo?!

Dude, I honestly am starting to feel very sorry for you. There is nothing you can do about the package now! Someone at the post office thought the envelope contained more than a friendly letter and scaled it!! You should have asked for a traceable means of shipment (as requested by me). Insurance is cheap and you would have been able to refund me from that.

The main point was the lack of comms. Taking down the ad just makes it smell a bit more suspect.

My advice to you (take it or leave it) would be:

1. Stick to the original deal. Don't try to save 25 bucks on postage and not get a tracking number, it's almost guaranteed to bite you later. Especially with our postal service being as dodgy as it is.

2. If someone you are dealing with has a question, answer it timeously and honestly. Even if they don't like the answer, you'll look far better in their eyes than if you didn't answer it at all. That just looks like avoidance.

PS. I'm not judging or taking sides, just offering a few words of advice from my own experiences with these things. The other 1500 people who have viewed this thread so far may not be so chilled about it, hence my point about answering queries as they come up.

I dont post stuff allot so rookie mistake, and i am def paying for it now!

I didnt mean to send it budget, i just told him to send it there, OP didnt ask for a tracking number or anything specifically, so i just sent it, normall.

Guys chill out I cant reply to you all, SLOW DOWN!

Dude, I honestly am starting to feel very sorry for you. There is nothing you can do about the package now! Someone at the post office thought the envelope contained more than a friendly letter and scaled it!! You should have asked for a traceable means of shipment (as requested by me). Insurance is cheap and you would have been able to refund me from that.

Ya for sure I realize that now but I didnt know you had to ask specifically for a tracking number.

Ill see what I can do for you, i have been. But I dont know what to do.

I didnt mean to send it budget, i just told him to send it there, OP didnt ask for a tracking number or anything specifically, so i just sent it, normall.

Absolute nonsense!!!!

From our PM conversations:

Are you ok with that, as postage cost roughly R60

Can I have your address?

Here are my banking details:

Standard Bank Claermont

xxxxxxxxxx

Account #: xxxxxxxxx

R500 all included

I then replied:

Ok,

send your email adddress and cellphone nr as well please. Will send proof of payment

xxxxxxxxxx

Po Box xxxx

nelspruit

Branch code for your bank?

Please forward tracking nr to xxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

Noneking

I was a honest mistake, I did not try to save R25 on purpose!\

I will try get the money and refund OP but I dont appreciate all you other haters.

I am siting here crying now thinking that a little honest mistake like that is probably going to get me fired, broke, a bad name, in huge trouble and possibly a criminal record.

I hope you all realize (I am not using this as an excuse) that I am a youngster and a rookie who is a honest citizen that is just trying to get by and not a fraud!

was thinking the same...can get a 32gb for about 500

It wasn't about the size. 16GB enough for me, but needed a fast, good quality SD card suggested by camera shop that I trust. Scandisc and others are a lot cheaper. The Lexar I wanted is actually selling for R712 on sacamera.co.za

I was a honest mistake, I did not try to save R25 on purpose!\

I will try get the money and refund OP but I dont appreciate all you other haters.

I am siting here crying now thinking that a little honest mistake like that is probably going to get me fired, broke, a bad name, in huge trouble and possibly a criminal record.

I hope you all realize (I am not using this as an excuse) that I am a youngster and a rookie who is a honest citizen that is just trying to get by and not a fraud!

Dude chill. The R500 is not gonna make a real diff to me. I feel really sorry for you. I know that you didn't mean for this to happen. Your attitude was the problem with this whole thing. The fact that I couldn't reach you also made me wonder about your intentions.

Forget about the whole thing and hopefully you've learnt a real lesson. Don't be cocky on the internet! Register and insure all packages that are worth anything.

Send me an SD card when you are a big time business man or something........

Edited by Noneking

Oh my word! I'm totally going to start crying next time the bank asks for my mortgage payment.

Noneking, you are admirable.

Manchillz, life comes with consequences. You got off easy here. Grow up dude.

Dude chill. The R500 is not gonna make a real diff to me. I feel really sorry for you. I know that you didn't mean for this to happen. Your attitude was the problem with this whole thing. The fact that I couldn't reach you also made me wonder about your intentions.

Forget about the whole thing and hopefully you've learnt a real lesson. Don't be cocky on the internet! Register and insure all packages that are worth anything.

Nice one Noneking! :thumbup:

Manchillz may I suggest that you show who you really are and make a plan to refund the R500 (or at least a large portion of it) or send a new memory card...despite the generosity shown by Noneking <_<