Price discrepancy – Cajees

Slakkepas

Haggling is actually a fine art. You have to learn how to do it in Africa. Not many haggling opportunities left over in SA. Cannot wait to "hit" Cajees!

Indeed, unfortunately I am not very good at it, so I prefer not to, when I try and haggle, the price usually go's up not down. :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Cajees its simple, price the item at other stores before going to them, ask how much they will let you have it for and if its more then tell them to forget it as you can get it cheaper elsewhere. Win some lose some and if they want the sale they will let you have it for a better price, if not they lose it. I only do this for items that cost a bit, no use haggling over the price of a tube.

Anyone who walks into a Cajees store and isn't prepared to talk price, had better arrive there with a big tub of Vaseline. I have never found a list item there at a lower price than can be obtained somewhere else.

Zoo Cookie, welcome back, even though in upgraded model

Thanks. Had problems logging in previously. So last night I tried again and what do you know - I got in!