Tiny K

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a map for the 13km mtb not 30km

Apologies. Only saw that after I posted the link. :blush:

For what it's worth, I saw a sign at Meerendal that the routes will be closed on Sat morning, so I assume a big portion of the 30km route will go through there..

Come out, man.

Haven't seen you since Simonstown in January during the Cobra training ride.

It might be chilly on the outside.

You will be warm on the inside as you power your way through the vinelands. :D

'Strue 'Dale ... a whole avatar back! I'll admit that ride took it out of me a bit. Not quite like a leisurely Sunday morning coffee run, so I'm not sure about the "powering my way through the vinelands" (I'd definitely do that on a MTB. Probably upside down and backwards.)

I guess you're doing the 94 or whatever km. I'm thinking about it. Whatever the decision, I hope you have a fantastic race and a great time (in both senses).

'Strue 'Dale ... a whole avatar back! I'll admit that ride took it out of me a bit. Not quite like a leisurely Sunday morning coffee run, so I'm not sure about the "powering my way through the vinelands" (I'd definitely do that on a MTB. Probably upside down and backwards.)

I guess you're doing the 94 or whatever km. I'm thinking about it. Whatever the decision, I hope you have a fantastic race and a great time (in both senses).

Cool!

Thanx for the wishes.

Hope the weather gods keep rain out of the way, until after the finish.

Betta race quick! :blush:

If its blowing NNW (as per forecast), it will help on the final stretch, but will be a bit of a hindrance on the section from Silo's to Adderley turnoff. Then it's the final 15 odd km to the end with the wind in the back. :clap: .

Edited by Wannabe

Doesn't look too bad on Windguru, around 10 whatevers. 10 - 12 degrees chilly. Little precipitation. But then, being Cape Town, it could be howling and pissing with rain.

Looking forward to my first road race in three years. Spent the last three years racing my mtb and this should be fun.

Looking forward to my first road race in three years. Spent the last three years racing my mtb and this should be fun.

Think it would more interesting than fun.....