:ph34r:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Not swearing at TNT when he goes off on a tangent

Thanks. The one time I don't go off on a tangent. :blink:

You can only ask, maybe he will fill it too the top instead of the bloody line ;) Don't give me no head on my beer

Oh, no, beer must have a decent head. It helps trap the taste of the beer. Also you can tell how fresh a beer is and how well your glass has been washed and rinsed by the "Belgian lace" the head leaves as the pint goes down.

yea yea, I'm a tjop. I know it. I'll admit it. The second after I walked out the store I knew it. I've just got so much else going on today I couldn't be bothered.

I had one of these moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF2prAvcT3U

Ha ha!. Don't worry Wes, tomorrow it'll all be better once you get on the bike and klap that Majik Sub 7 challenge. :D

I know a shop on east rand that has a really grumpy rude salesperson working there on a saturday, think he might be a mod on this site :P

Ha ha!. Don't worry Wes, tomorrow it'll all be better once you get on the bike and klap that Majik Sub 7 challenge. :D

Tomorrow I'm klapping the 30km at the Fair Cape Point Break. Hence the desperation to get rid of that lead weight, err, I mean 2.5 UST Maxxis High Roller, from the front wheel :clap:

Tomorrow I'm klapping the 30km at the Fair Cape Point Break. Hence the desperation to get rid of that lead weight, err, I mean 2.5 UST Maxxis High Roller, from the front wheel :clap:

Er yup, that would indeed be a wise move. Just get a Maxxis Monorail for front? I think they like R350 at CWC.

that was not for you BTW! ;)

lol. ok. I do think I prostituted myself a bit, so I deserve the title of "tjop", then again, maybe i'm just making a big deal about nothing. I did immediately regret the decision though :lol:

There is a certain pursuasion, mostly predominant in KZN, where asking for discount is a reflex action rather than a conscious thought.

The technique and delivery is commendable, and I have learned much from it.

So I ask, whenever I can..

" Hey boss, is that your best price ? "

Works most times.

i went to Hirsch's the beginning of winter to purchase a heater. Not feeling like driving around to price the itemn in question as i normally do, i asked the sales lady if: after i purchase the itemn from them, am i going to find it cheaper at makro or game?

she promptly went to her manager, and secured me R200 discount.

i dont really know what the point of my story is... oh look...... Beer.....

i went to Hirsch's the beginning of winter to purchase a heater. Not feeling like driving around to price the itemn in question as i normally do, i asked the sales lady if: after i purchase the itemn from them, am i going to find it cheaper at makro or game?

she promptly went to her manager, and secured me R200 discount.

i dont really know what the point of my story is... oh look...... Beer.....

Hirsch's are good for that!

My grandfather managed to get them to go below cost price on a TV, by bringing along a 6 month old GAME opening specials advert. He just neglected to show them how old the ad was!!!