Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

Thats exactly what I need :D Are you a computer nerd ;)

Use to be yeah now i spend my day screaming at other computer nerds :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crack, my approach was different, well still is. I train at around 5 in the evenings. Which means by 9 I am so tired, that I fall asleep within minutes that I go to bed.

Granted <_< I first woke up at about 2/3 in the morning, but it is getting better. It is now around 5. But one thing is still there and that is that I don't feel rested - like I had a good night sleep.

But looking at all the advantages- I will not start again. :angry:

Mads it depends what your reason is for not sleeping, i can't disagree with your methods, in my case its all a case of a very over active mind. I could run 50km and then try and sleep and it would not work. For me it was basically a case of teaching my body when and how to sleep as weird as that sounds.

And its not like you become a pill junky :) I had three courses of 10 pills over about 6 months. Eveytime my clock wanted to tune out I got another course, and its been almost a year now that I havent had to take anything.

Crack, my approach was different, well still is. I train at around 5 in the evenings. Which means by 9 I am so tired, that I fall asleep within minutes that I go to bed.

Granted <_< I first woke up at about 2/3 in the morning, but it is getting better. It is now around 5. But one thing is still there and that is that I don't feel rested - like I had a good night sleep.

But looking at all the advantages- I will not start again. :angry:

Thats the thing I do go train at 5pm in the evenings, but still no luck, thats after training for almost two hours. My mind is still so active, my sleeping patterns are all over the place. Ive not had a good nights sleep in weeks & weeks now - I also think I have sleep apnea, which doesnt help either(that could be the same with you)

I dont think I could ever smoke again :D I think Ive passed that point. Just the sleeping to sort out :( I think Im the same as Covie - a very overactive mind. :blink:

No-as they say- no pun intended :)

I have read your post and noticed that different timeline sentence too. Which can be a difficult one on its own.

I also stopped smoking a few months ago. That is why I tought I will give Crack my (not really) solution to the same problem. :)

Use to be yeah now i spend my day screaming at other computer nerds :D

Lol, all good - I suppose I'm the same, never thought I would end up behind a computer all day - But I am :lol:

Just doing a quick check on the Sandoz sleeping tablets, they seem to contain diazipam :blink:

Adco-Zolpidem is a good one. Switches your brain off for long enough to get to sleep and then gets out your system quick. It is a non-addictive sleeping tablet.

You might need something to put you to sleep and keep you asleep. That is more heavy duty so your doctor will only perscribe it for 14 - 21 days and hopefully by then you will have sorted out your sleep pattern.

Adco-Zolpidem is a good one. Switches your brain off for long enough to get to sleep and then gets out your system quick. It is a non-addictive sleeping tablet.

You might need something to put you to sleep and keep you asleep. That is more heavy duty so your doctor will only perscribe it for 14 - 21 days and hopefully by then you will have sorted out your sleep pattern.

Where does it go? :huh:

Just doing a quick check on the Sandoz sleeping tablets, they seem to contain diazipam :blink:

Diazepam is a very popular chemical around snipers, it helps them to assure that they would make the perfect shot.

Diazepam is a very popular chemical around snipers, it helps them to assure that they would make the perfect shot.

Also known to make one a space cadett :lol:

:lol: :lol:

You would have to be one to shoot someone from 2 kilometers away.

Gosh I lived on diazipam for three months every day for whiplash i suffered while riding(note to yourself dont jump off curbs with your mouth open and your neck turned looking for cars - can cause severe whiplash :( )

Crack just admit your a valium junky

Gosh, I was like a junky_the doctor just kept giving them to me - granted this was while I lived in the UK, doctors didnt care to much for patients, just kind gave you what you asked for and sent you on your merry way, lol.