Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One last thing before I go, lets rather use this thread for positive things and the encouragement of those that have stopped smoking or any bad habit for that matter. Lets make it a celebration rather then a beratement :D :D :) :D :D

and lets have a moment of silence for all those obese macdonalds addicts.

now listen 'ere you ol smokking crackpot - I may be addicted, but I am not obese !! Please do not insult my addicitions and place them in the same class as smoking.,..disgrace to decent addictions

now listen 'ere you ol smokking crackpot - I may be addicted, but I am not obese !! Please do not insult my addicitions and place them in the same class as smoking.,..disgrace to decent addictions

can you supersize that for me :P

Nice work there chris, I see you havent smoked and lost 4 kgs - Im three weeks tomorrow and Ive lost 3kgs - Down to 81kg now

How did you do that ? 5 Months and 9kg later. Really .........this is starting to be a problem......

It is not what I eat and I upped the cycling but it is not working?????

How did you do that ? 5 Months and 9kg later. Really .........this is starting to be a problem......

9kg up or 9kg down?

i get confused between supersize and upsize

Upsize = up from medium to large

Supersize = extra large

Used to cost R1.00 for upsize and R2.00 for supersize. That was about 10 years ago.

Not sure really, I dont just cycle though. I also do cross training - Mix up your exercise program a bit - It will always help to change from your normal routine. Do some running and light weights as well, maybe some aerobics classes if u go to the gym ;)

The last time i decided to quit i picked up 12kg in 6 months and my eating habits did not change, Im sure the lack of oxygen speeds up your metabolism and when you stop your metabolism just slows down.

Went from 84KG to 96KG in no time, started smoking again, and been 96kg ever since. :blink:

The last time i decided to quit i picked up 12kg in 6 months and my eating habits did not change, Im sure the lack of oxygen speeds up your metabolism and when you stop your metabolism just slows down.

Went from 84KG to 96KG in no time, started smoking again, and been 96kg ever since. :blink:

Aaaah, and here within the motivation no to stop ;)

Dangle you want me to pickup another 12kg?

No, no, no.

Come to Jo'Burg, come and ride with us, you will soon not worry about the weight.